Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There are Some Who Call Me... Tim
Hello!
My name is Tim (obviously). I'm from Texas, and I'm a geeky autodidact that games and loves to write.
I've been a member of this fair forum for a couple days now, and just decided to introduce myself. I lurk a lot, but plan to add my two cents to a conversation every once in a while. I'm only out to a couple friends and my mom.

Let's see, I like Horror movies, juggling when I'm bored, and always getting into stuff just after it's finishing being cool. I use to be really into anime and mangas so I know a little somethin'-somethin' about those, and I'm, currently, learning digits of Pi for no reason other than to know them.

So, yeah... that's just a mere crumb of "me". Pleased to meet you!

'Twas a tasty crumb, sir. Welcome, you made me laugh starting at the title, so you are alright in my book. Haha. Spiny

Hi Tim, welcome to the forum Smile

Hello tim,
Welcome to the forum mister whatever ya into we are all easy going and adaptable with it

Mrmatty376 Wrote:'Twas a tasty crumb, sir. Welcome, you made me laugh starting at the title, so you are alright in my book. Haha. Spiny

Lol, wonderful!

Nick9 Wrote:Hi Tim, welcome to the forum Smile

Hello, and thank you.

zeon Wrote:Hello tim,
Welcome to the forum mister whatever ya into we are all easy going and adaptable with it

Hi. That is very good to know, thank you!

Welcome TimConfusedmile:

Dan1980 Wrote:Welcome TimConfusedmile:

Thank you very much.

Hi Tim and Welcome to the forum