Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There are some sick people in the world...
Hi All,
Whilst at work today I found an abandoned fish beside a dustbin... Its a little black thing with big eyes so i figured id take it home.... Dont know much about fish but as the weather has been chucking it down and then stopping i figured the poor thing wouldnt last long... l never thought id see the day someone abandons a pet regardless what it is just because they got bored of it.... Anyone here ever found an abandoned animal??? If so what was it and did ya keep it or take it to centres??? As for me i kept the fish and as he was found in a street called Monpelier Road I decided to call him ........ *drum roll* MONTY THE FISH

Fantastic name eh?

Kindest regards

zeon

bravo for saving this little guy - dont get me started on animal cruelty - it baffles me and im happy i never have thoughts like they must have where animals are concerned, .....one day the punshiments for cruelty etc will be actual lenghty jail terms and not just a slap on the wrist as it appears now

Over the years i've taken 3 cats in,don't know if they were abandoned or just looking for a better meal ticket though.