Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is no "Reintroduce Yourself" is there?
Oh, I kid! I'm fine with turning 30. I felt like I was turning 65 when I turned 10. I've always felt older inside than my age (maybe I'm just always tired, easy to confuse the two I guess). My partner (twice my age, plus a few extra years sprinkled on top) would kill me if I was freaking out about turning 30 anyway!

The way I see it, since I've always had my thing (well, let me be real here, it's more like an exclusive attraction as I don't seem to care about anyone else) for older men, I figured the older I get the more into my own self I'll be. Which is really what I need honestly: more reasons for narcissism.

Thanks again for the re-welcomes all. And hello to you too MusicFan, you're a new fresh face! You haven't been corrupted yet, cherish these moments!

~Andy
[-] The following 2 members Like Cobalt's post:
  • Cridders88, MusicFanLover

Ah, we see each other again then...you sneaky S.O.B.

Welcome back
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

(05-20-2020, 03:40 AM)Insertnamehere Wrote: Ah, we see each other again then...you sneaky S.O.B.

Welcome back
Well! Look who's here! They just let anyone come back here nowadays, eh?

Kidding, kidding. Love you babe!
[-] The following 1 member Likes Cobalt's post:
  • Insertnamehere

(05-17-2020, 03:16 AM)Cobalt Wrote: Oh, I kid! I'm fine with turning 30. I felt like I was turning 65 when I turned 10. I've always felt older inside than my age (maybe I'm just always tired, easy to confuse the two I guess). My partner (twice my age, plus a few extra years sprinkled on top) would kill me if I was freaking out about turning 30 anyway!

The way I see it, since I've always had my thing (well, let me be real here, it's more like an exclusive attraction as I don't seem to care about anyone else) for older men, I figured the older I get the more into my own self I'll be. Which is really what I need honestly: more reasons for narcissism.

Thanks again for the re-welcomes all. And hello to you too MusicFan, you're a new fresh face! You haven't been corrupted yet, cherish these moments!

~Andy

Hi yes I'm new here this place is a nice place Smile
[-] The following 1 member Likes MusicFanLover's post:
  • Cobalt

Welcome back!
To be honest, I actually remember very little as far as members go...I guess I had a "time" on this site, and wont remember many members outside that era.

I hope to get back into using this site on the reg...
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so
[-] The following 6 members Like Genersis's post:
  • , andy, Bookworm, eastofeden, InbetweenDreams, MusicFanLover

welcome back @Genersis

Welcome
[-] The following 1 member Likes Chase's post:
  • Genersis

Hello
Lovely to see you, @Genersis !
[-] The following 1 member Likes marshlander's post:
  • Genersis

Hey Genersis! Welcome Back - nice to see you Wink
[-] The following 1 member Likes eastofeden's post:
  • Genersis

(05-22-2020, 06:33 PM)Genersis Wrote: Welcome back!
To be honest, I actually remember very little as far as members go...I guess I had a "time" on this site, and wont remember many members outside that era.

I hope to get back into using this site on the reg...
No problem, thanks anyway! I'm pretty sure I came in well after you stopped visiting regularly. I'm not quite sure if we ever crossed paths before now.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Cobalt's post:
  • Genersis

Welcome-back @Genersis too! Smile
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
[-] The following 1 member Likes andy's post:
  • Genersis