Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There should be a HAHA button.
Some of the things I'm THANKing you for, are for making me laugh. So I hit the THANK YOU button. Sometimes, I also THANK YOU so that you can see I've written an answer, and to call your attention. But sometimes all I'd like to do is show you you were funny and you made me laugh... An "I LOLLED" button would be great, and would declutter the threads as well, wouldn't it?

This would be easier than constantly following [MENTION=18396]Wade[/MENTION] around pecking at his butt going "dude i lol'd dude i lol'd dude i lol'd"

i feel the "thank you" button is abit wierd... it is too polite... many forums have actually both buttons, thanks and thumb up. thanks button could be replaced by thumb up -button, and as it is on the above, LOL-button would be nice...

The more buttons,,, the merrier. I'm a pushy kind of guy anyway,, and love pushing buttons on the keyboard...................................

Crazy Jim
We Have Elvis !!

I don't want a replacement for the THANKS button, I'd keep that one. But I'd like a LOLLED button too.

Yeah, while we're at it, lets have a BONER button… for those times when we get a chubby from what someone posted.

[Image: i_love_heart_boners_button-rf875a0cef2b3...vr_324.jpg]

MikeW Wrote:Yeah, while we're at it, lets have a BONER button… for those times when we get a chubby from what someone posted.

[Image: i_love_heart_boners_button-rf875a0cef2b3...vr_324.jpg]
This is typically a time when I CHUCKLED (LOL button) and THANKED (for the genuine idea). But do we really need to know when you get a boner, Mike?

princealbertofb Wrote:This is typically a time when I CHUCKLED (LOL button) and THANKED (for the genuine idea). But do we really need to know when you get a boner, Mike?
Welp, r u saying u don wana no? Sad

I don't know, Mike, it's rather confidential, do you really want the whole world to know you're getting boners?

princealbertofb Wrote:I don't know, Mike, it's rather confidential, do you really want the whole world to know you're getting boners?

I say stand proud and erect.