Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! Long distance relationships?
I say really enjoy the next 2.5 weeks together and then figure it out in the last few days. Why ruin July for what will happen in August?

At my age 4 hours slip by in a second... Senility ain't that much of a bitch.

The long and the short of it....

The short part is that if you two are NOT open to closing the distance some day in a relative or theoretical manner at the very least, then this relationship ain't got legs.

The long of it, days, weeks and months are short periods of time. Years can be short too, but decades it begins to where thin.

So - where do you see yourself 6 months from now? A year from now? 2 years from now?

You have what School? That is temporary - 4 years on average, 6 years if you are becoming a doctor - that is a very, very short time against the span of time.

If you cannot see yourself or he can't see himself making some sort of move to close this gap in future, then this LDR is a short term relationship (at best).

Don't have a car because.....????

IF its something you can change, say because you never bought one - then work toward changing that. If on the other hand the state laughs when you ask for a driver's license because of something like epilepsy or such then he needs to accommodate your needs and start doing the driving. I fear such situations where the state refuses licenses for medical reasons rarely, if ever, change.

If any or all of these things is too much for you, then its time to bow out and say thank you, but not thanks. Move to a more local boy.

It isn't about the destination...it IS about the journey

I think you should let it unfold as it will and figure it out along the way........

I would also suggest not worrying too much about tomorrow so you can enjoy *what is*...and that is today. The only thing you can actually count on is the moment you are living...so focus on that.... and enjoy the ride.....

memechose Wrote:#1. How old are you?
#2. How old is this guy?
#3. Did you meet him thru social media or other internet source?
w
We're the same age, and no we met through a dance class.. Stop worrying dad. Lol, It's not rape if you like it anyways.. Right? :tongue:

Original message.......
Posted by nose-picker
#1. How old are you?
#2. How old is this guy?

Answer
Dancer Wrote:w
We're the same age, and no we met through a dance class.. Stop worrying dad. Lol, It's not rape if you like it anyways.. Right? :tongue:

[COLOR="Red"]AH....
well that explains *e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g*.... [/COLOR]

(I will not pick him up by his neck.. I will not pick him up by his neck.. I will not pick him up by his neck.. I will not pick him up by his neck.. I will not pick him up by his neck.. I will not pick him up by his neck..)
So if you won't answer age questions you must be ashamed of being.....
15-16 living at home with mom, (no car makes sense now) No drivers license yet?
That explains you and him making out and kuddling but not getting your freak on.
You're too young to have any freak to get on yet.

Dancer... I'm not picking on you. I'm trying to help...
Little buddy... welcome to Teen Crush Hell....
All of us have been through it and you're going to have to do it to. There's not shit we can do to help you but pat you on the back and tell you it's gonna be okay.
Now go outside and play with the boys and try to keep your hands out of their pockets.

And remember if you need to talk to in GS about your silly teen shit I'll beat up anyone who makes fun of you for doing it.... before I do... hehehehehehehehe.
Nose-pick

And you are not in a Long distance relationship yet. You're just having an proximity challenging crush. Five years or MANogamy spanning 8,300 miles and 16 times zones is a long distance relationship.

memechose Wrote:Original message.......
Posted by nose-picker
#1. How old are you?
#2. How old is this guy?

Answer

[COLOR="Red"]AH....
well that explains *e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g*.... [/COLOR]

(I will not pick him up by his neck.. I will not pick him up by his neck.. I will not pick him up by his neck.. I will not pick him up by his neck.. I will not pick him up by his neck.. I will not pick him up by his neck..)
So if you won't answer age questions you must be ashamed of being.....
15-16 living at home with mom, (no car makes sense now) No drivers license yet?
That explains you and him making out and kuddling but not getting your freak on.
You're too young to have any freak to get on yet.

Dancer... I'm not picking on you. I'm trying to help...
Little buddy... welcome to Teen Crush Hell....
All of us have been through it and you're going to have to do it to. There's not shit we can do to help you but pat you on the back and tell you it's gonna be okay.
Now go outside and play with the boys and try to keep your hands out of their pockets.

And remember if you need to talk to in GS about your silly teen shit I'll beat up anyone who makes fun of you for doing it.... before I do... hehehehehehehehe.
Nose-pick

And you are not in a Long distance relationship yet. You're just having an proximity challenging crush. Five years or MANogamy spanning 8,300 miles and 16 times zones is a long distance relationship.

Wow no! You went very off topic. Haha, no car because the car I had I sold he has a car and we're talking about college, so 15-16 is not it haha, but anyways... Those are not the issues and it is not a teen crush, you did not help much with that reply. But everyone is entitle to give a respond!

I can't take the distance
I can't take the miles
I can't take the time until I next see you smile
I can't take the distance
And I'm not ashamed
That with every breath I take I'm callin your name

for some reason this made me think of an old song

When I live(d) in California, long distance relationships were all I could get -- and I had to get used to being autosexual/celibate 70% or more of the time since the guy I liked always lived so very far away.

Original message.......
Posted by memechose
#1. How old are you?
#2. How old is this guy?

Answer
Dancer Wrote:w

[COLOR="Red"]AH.... that explains everything.... [/COLOR]
you're 15-16 living at home with mom, (no car makes sense now)
You don't have any freak to get on yet.

Please look at your answers to the original questions and see who's to blame for anything aftee they were asked