Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They are bulldozing Mirkwood....
^^^ yeah he has been sending me emails to encourage my um, distress. I have kept the line of communication open in case there was more business to attend to. I think he is abusing that line of communication, but am uncertain as to when I should shut that door permanently and not click on his emails.

He even directed these same photos at me on Facebook tagging me or something so Facebook would send a notification to me that I was mentioned/tagged - whatever it is. Odd since he knows I so rarely visit facebook. To me its a public display of some sort. IDK what sort.

I already predicted bull dozers in the future of the property way back last year when Bob died. But then I know where all the bodies are buried, the heap of sins buried under the ivy and moss.

I guess this only affirms I can't go back. :tongue:

^ time to disconnect from him. He is your past. Not your present or future.

Take a positive lessons from the bulldozers. Sometimes you have to remove things to make change.

On paper, any connection with an ex whom you describe as a drug addict, as abusive of pets, and who betrayed your trust repeatedly, is prima facie wrong.

As for "business," that frankly sounds like a pretext when considering the owners and you severed badly and that there is no personal property or debts left to settle.

It's your life, but I'm just not buying that line of equivocation.