Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things gay couple can do, straights can't
I was at a friend's the other day and his girlfriend went to the bathroom and seconds later she shouted "WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE TOILET SEAT UP?"

so I smiled and was thinking "this is never a problem with me and my bf" :biggrin:

anyone else came across something like this, please share Icon16

why do we have to put the seat down ? why cant women put the seat up when they have done ??? just putting it out there,,,

Is it weird that i always put the seat down after i've done my business?:confused:
Guess i was indoctrinated when i was young eh? :tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Guys I spent years yelling this at my lover "WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE TOILET SEAT UP?"

Every time he left the toilet seat up, my dog Riley came and drank from the bowl.

matty7 Wrote:why do we have to put the seat down ? why cant women put the seat up when they have done ??? just putting it out there,,,
you're absolutely right!

Genersis Wrote:Is it weird that i always put the seat down after i've done my business?:confused:
Guess i was indoctrinated when i was young eh? :tongue:
I do things like that too I guess its just whatever your used to :biggrin:

gilhooly Wrote:Guys I spent years yelling this at my lover "WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE TOILET SEAT UP?"

Every time he left the toilet seat up, my dog Riley came and drank from the bowl.
well your case is different I can see why you did it but its not like girls would drink from the bowl lol :biggrin:

Hey Craig, my dog Riley wasn't to smart.. I often yelled "WHY DIDN'T YOU FLUSH". Riley drank anything when he was thirsty. He would then dry his tongue on my face. My dog died and I don't like talking behind his back. If you see a dog at least close the bathroom door.

I agree. Why cant girls put the toilet seat up when they are finished? Jeez so one sided lol.

ROFL!! to all this potty humor.

Changing the subject a bit (since the topic is things that gay couples can do that straights can't), one thing I can think of (that is oh so good) is hot springs here in Japan. This place is loaded with super hot hot springs, and they're great to relax in, especially the outdoor ones during the winter. Anyway, since it's nude and all that, the women and men are separated. Back when I had a girlfriend, I kept thinking "oh, how nice it would be to relax in one of these with my lover. But alas, we cannot!" (unless we seek out those unsegregated hot springs, but I don't want that).

Now my thoughts are "oh, how nice it would be to relax in one of these with my lover. But alas, I have no boyfriend!"

Can't wait to do this.

im glad i like menConfusedmile: