Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things gay couple can do, straights can't
I like the one Bariuke mentions....that sounds so sweet and romantic! Smile

The one I was thinking of was, well, no worries about pregnancy, lol. (Play safe though!)

well, i didnt come accoross these things, i have no friends of gay or les couples......

Earn two male incomes and have higher average purchasing power than straight couples.

OrphanPip Wrote:Earn two male incomes and have higher average purchasing power than straight couples.

haha brother rabbit ..............

OrphanPip Wrote:Earn two male incomes and have higher average purchasing power than straight couples.

Makes me feel a little bad, but I have to laugh at bit at the truth of it.

Shopping. I don't get dragged around shops that I have no interest in, unlike my straight friends. Also it takes us half the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Can talk to each other without having to go through a fog of mistranslation.

Gay blokes don't have to endure 'that time of the month' or 'the change'

Gay blokes can fart while watching TV and smile rather than get up and leave the room.

dfiant Wrote:Gay blokes don't have to endure 'that time of the month' or 'the change'

I wonder how this is for gay female couples? Is it doubly bad? Is it better because they can help each other through it? Do they synchronize so they both have to deal with it at the same time?

Alas, we will never know...

unless we ask someone who knows.

bariuke Wrote:I wonder how this is for gay female couples? Is it doubly bad? Is it better because they can help each other through it? Do they synchronize so they both have to deal with it at the same time?

Alas, we will never know...

unless we ask someone who knows.

I worked with a lesbian couple, they can empathise with each other, where as blokes are like 'Yeah well I stubbed my toe yesterday and it hurt like a bitch but did I get any sympathy' Tongue