Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things that annoy you but that reasonably shouldn't.
MisterTinkles Wrote:I can add to that....

People who wear sunglasses INDOORS!
That is considerably, EXTREMELY rude, disrespectful, and shows contempt for the person or people you are talking too.

People who word their pet peeve in such a way as to accuse me of wearing sunglasses indoors.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Stereotypes are everywhere. One of those things in life where you just have to "deal" with it.

Sometimes I point out that the Texan Janis Joplin sounds almost just like me, so think Joplin instead of Bush or Perry. Once in awhile someone will point out she died of heroin in her 20s, but I reply that she's still better than Bush or Perry. :tongue:

The majority of movie remakes.

Chase Wrote:People who word their pet peeve in such a way as to accuse me of wearing sunglasses indoors.

Although I did not accuse YOU of doing this, you have called yourself out on it!!!

HA!!!

[Image: th?id=H.4713401162991563&pid=1.7&w=243&h=184&c=7&rs=1]

Pix Wrote:Sometimes I point out that the Texan Janis Joplin sounds almost just like me, so think Joplin instead of Bush or Perry. Once in awhile someone will point out she died of heroin in her 20s, but I reply that she's still better than Bush or Perry. :tongue:

Dont know what she sounds like. Never heard her music....that I was aware of.

You hear her talk the first minute or so, song start at like 1:20 or so.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Dont know what she sounds like. Never heard her music....that I was aware of.

Her accent comes through strong here, sounds (even laughs) just like my Granny and similar to myself, and has that snarky humor that both me and my granny share (starts singing after 30 seconds):

people who are picky eaters for no reason. I know it's a personal thing, but it's just so irritating when some people just without telling people, go to dinner parties or things and say "oh no no, I don't eat you know all of the delicious things you've spent hours making."
>.> shut up and eat your food.

Also, people who spend the whole time at a restaurant complaining and criticising the food/service etc.

people whose trousers don't cover their bums. yuck. Pull your pants up.

people who habitually wear a cap and a hoodie over it. Don't do that.

people at school who won't stop asking and about your exam results and comparing even though it's been like a month since they finished.

People who say they're vegetarians/gluten intolerant etc. but aren't really and just do it for the style, and end up pointlessly annoying people who make food for them. You don't actually care about animals do you? you just like how the word sounds.

When people wipe their noses with their sleeves.

When people talk about sports.

When people talk about music like it's the most important thing in the world ever and argue about it like it's politics.

Every commenter person on youtube ever.

Children from the ages of 4 to about 11.

People who take everything seriously.

sometimes at yum cha when the waitresses and waiters scream at you until you take their food (but only when I'm feeling pissy, otherwise it's fun and part of the atmosphere)

People at cafes and restaurants who are rude.

When mice do that thing where they scratch their heads.

When birds poo in perfect circles.

Computers when they have ridiculous jargon and expect you to understand it.

Optimists......I believe they are not grounded in reality. Harsh I know, that's my answer, lol

Mick

When things are in inconsistent font and size

When lamps make noise

When the TV makes inconsistent volume changed between commercials.

People when they teach you things who make it seem like their way of doing it is the only way of doing it.