Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things that annoy you but that reasonably shouldn't.
MisterTinkles Wrote:Although I did not accuse YOU of doing this, you have called yourself out on it!!!

HA!!!

[Image: th?id=H.4713401162991563&pid=1.7&w=243&h=184&c=7&rs=1]

"called yourself out on it!!!"

There is again. I do not wear sunglasses indoors. Now, you truly did accuse me of wearing sunglasses indoors.

1.Small yippy dogs
2.When people tell me how great it is to go vegan
3.When people post how much a song or, band sucks on youtube

when
people
talk
this.

Lilitu Wrote:people who are picky eaters for no reason. I know it's a personal thing, but it's just so irritating when some people just without telling people, go to dinner parties or things and say "oh no no, I don't eat you know all of the delicious things you've spent hours making."
>.> shut up and eat your food.

Also, people who spend the whole time at a restaurant complaining and criticising the food/service etc.

people whose trousers don't cover their bums. yuck. Pull your pants up.

people who habitually wear a cap and a hoodie over it. Don't do that.

people at school who won't stop asking and about your exam results and comparing even though it's been like a month since they finished.

People who say they're vegetarians/gluten intolerant etc. but aren't really and just do it for the style, and end up pointlessly annoying people who make food for them. You don't actually care about animals do you? you just like how the word sounds.

When people wipe their noses with their sleeves.

When people talk about sports.

When people talk about music like it's the most important thing in the world ever and argue about it like it's politics.

Every commenter person on youtube ever.

Children from the ages of 4 to about 11.

People who take everything seriously.

sometimes at yum cha when the waitresses and waiters scream at you until you take their food (but only when I'm feeling pissy, otherwise it's fun and part of the atmosphere)

People at cafes and restaurants who are rude.

When mice do that thing where they scratch their heads.

When birds poo in perfect circles.

Computers when they have ridiculous jargon and expect you to understand it.

Will you marry me?

1. Mouth Breathers
2. Pretentiousness
3. Hipsters
4. Emos
5. People who chew with their mouth open
6. Cell phone slaves
7. People who don't watch where they are walking
8. People who think rap is superior to rock
9. Call of Duty fanboys/fangirls
10. Twilight fans

Continued traditions performed just out of expectation.
People who repeat what they say. Especially in reaction to repeats of a TV shows.
People who always laugh at the same points in a TV program, even if it was on just two days prior.
Drunk people.
Compliments.
Lack of commonly available space travel.
People who believe in karma.
People who tell me I make tea wrong.
Talking on a phone/not in person.(Though text is ok)
Hot weather(Anything over 22 degrees C)
Myself sometimes.
Everyone at least once in a while.
Holidays abroad.
Anything that tries to massage peoples national pride(Mine included).
Venting my feelings to feel better.
Lifts/Elevators.(Claustrophobic, eerie, and for me, largely pointless.)
People who insist on using a lift/elevator for only a few floors.
ETC
ETC
ETC

I like her...but people who think Lady GaGa is sooooooooooooo fucking inventive. Look at outlandish 70's glam rock please and shut the fuck up.

Mick

Okay, mine is a weird one. I hate when people pull up to a stop light beside you exactly even with your car! Doesn't EVERYONE know that you are supposed to stop so that you are positioned just ahead or just behind the driver next to you?! Otherwise it is like they are crawling into your lap, sticking their face directly in front of you and going, "HI! Whatcha doin?!"

when people do stuff on your behalf BEFORE asking ur permission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another music one.....i'm music oriented. Anyway.....When I see a person with a t-shirt of a band. I say....so you're a fan of so and so. They go yea. I say this album's great isn't it. And it turns out they only know the hit or big album.....which more often then not is the shittiest album in whatever discography. Misleading prick. I can't tell you how it pisses me off, lol

Mick