Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things that you wouldn't want other people to know
Are there some instances in your life that you hide from others that you wouldn't want other people to know because you know that it would hurt them? Could you explain such instances and share it on the forum?

Why would I reveal what I don't want people to know?

Doesn't sound logical.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I'm even more boring in real life than I am on the internet.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

thawoods Wrote:Are there some instances in your life that you hide from others that you wouldn't want other people to know because you know that it would hurt them? Could you explain such instances and share it on the forum?

You first.

Darius Wrote:You first.

No, you first, I'm not broke like you.

That Martin Shkreli is my lover.

(lol, j/k)

If I would not want people to know then why would I broadcast these things to millions by replying to a virtual stranger?

Better, perhaps, to post that you would like some juicy gossip because you are bored?

If you really are desperate for something to chew on, I can tell you, in regard to my personal life, that I don't have any. Were it not for my leech of a roomie, I would speak to no one other that clerks and professional people and those who hire me to perform for them. Next query, please.
I bid NO Trump!