Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things to try? :)
Hey all!

So here I am, asking you guys for ideas of things to try in bed! haha. Thing is, I've been with my boyfriend for well over a year now (and plan to be forever Big Grin) and I have to say I've been lucky. Both of us are quite adventurous sexually and we're game to try mostly anything, so long as its ''normal''. (Golden showers, fisting and the like = not normal lol although I respect you if you're into that). However, we slowly seem to be running out of ideas of things we could try and I thought maybe you guys could help out by giving a few ideas? Smile

SO, here's my question: In your opinion, what would be a fun sexual activity to try with a boyfriend? Hope you guys have crazy wild ideas! Big Grin

Outdoor sex?

Smile

I'm not talking about sex in PUBLIC because I don't want to be responsible for suggesting you break some law or make other people uncomfortable.

But, you might try to find a very PRIVATE outdoor location that is kind of exciting.

Just an idea.

Have you tried it with chocolate syrup, bananas, kiwis, strawberries, guava, hot porridge, maple syrup? Ice cubes? Hot mustard :eek: ?

Outdoor is a great idea! Smile We've tried some forms of it but def have some more experimenting to do! As for the other suggestion, it's been written on the list! We had already discussed it as an option too Smile Woot! Keep the ideas coming, I appreciate it Smile

Pool / hot tub sex is awesome!

My ex bf had a thing about receiving oral in a cinema, so I took him to see a LATE movie and when I was sure we were alone I went down on him :p

you forgot to mention what you had already tried :tongue:

Ice cubed/ice chips in your mouth or in elsewhere, BJ with champagne in your mouth (or a soda), let your partner promise he stays silent no matter what (and then make him break the promise).
Usually it's the tied up person who gets blindfolded, you can try it the other way around - let the active person wear the blindfold
BJ with ice - you can switch between drinking hot tea and having the ice in your mouth.
They say switching the hot and cold can be fun for your balls too - like a hot bath and ice, be the brave one and tell us if it is true :biggrin:

Altoids Mints enhance certain feelings.
Use of ancillary items is always fun. Use your imagination.
Role Playing can be very interesting...

I have some other suggestions but would rather not get explicit, shoot me a PM for more.

Good luck. Wink

You tried doing the suprise movement??? Basically if you love oral and kissing arse your love this.... Ask your boyfriend to lay on his back bring his knees to his chest and wrap his arms around them with an erect penis and the testicles hanging out the bottom and then you... Do whatever you like whilst he climaxes hgowever his not allowed to let go of his legs and must hold on tight including spunking... If he does at any given point during the pleasure dome then he has to do what you want him to do

RULES ARE RULES!

If you want a real rush have sex in a Mcdonalds toilets or KFC, finger licking good ;-)

Mattgtf206 Wrote:Altoids Mints enhance certain feelings.
oh, I've heard a lot about this trick! All good :biggrin: