Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things you like about Gayspeak
I miss some of the girls that did participate or were more active

I'm ESPECIALLY fond of the unicorns.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Miles Wrote:is actually one of the aspects about this place I wouldn't mind changing, used to be less of a sausage fest, but it is what it is. I do like sausage

trywait Wrote:I miss some of the girls that did participate or were more active

I agree. I wouldn't mind seeing some more lesbians on the forum.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

This forum is like a good old library for me. Valuable, varied and multidimensional source of information and knowledge sharing.
Add to this, no nasty fights, very matured members and someone or the other will come up with a useful advice for ANY issue one might have.
I feel extremely comfortable being among these sweet hearts.. Gays...

I miss the girls too...
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I love all you fine sexy intelligent members on GS.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I haven't been here long but I do like the general atmosphere and tone here. It feels relaxing here.

I like the people....

I like Andy a lot...

I like the vibe...I am not into trolls and dont' find them at all entertaining...I don't stop to look at accidents either...

Easy to navigate....

If I really need advice I know I can get good advice here. ....

Oh yeah...I like the different chat features and the chatbox at the top of the page...

I like that there aren't overly judge-y people and how this place lacks the dramatic tit-for-tat bitchfests. It is a friendly and accepting atmosphere.

Borg69 Wrote:I like the Anti-Troll features here !!!!

Biotch! You beat me to it! hahahha! I've been getting emails all day from members in a mostly straight forum today about the moderators and administrators getting together all at one time to clean out the trolls and sockpuppets. To sum it up three people had a total of eleven names in there -- and as you can guess all of them were complete assholes. One of them today started a thread entitled something like "Are all you thickheaded cunts really this dumb?"

BlueStar Wrote:GS greatly helped me find my true self [...]
Blowstraw I remember you when you started here as being a bit shy and reserved. Now look at you. You've become a sassy post whore on your way to making GS history.

meridannight Wrote:i like the mature atmosphere and the fact that some 99% of the members are male.
It'll put me in the minority but I agree with Meridan. I have nothing against women in any respect but I like not having to keep my politically correct filtering device on all the time.

MikeW Wrote:I'm ESPECIALLY fond of the unicorns.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks Mike! I needed a cheap easy idea for a Halloween costume!
[Image: bfd3dae9fd8dd0e8c5952d21503e1f758e970281...51fce0.jpg]

Also I have to say GS really has a family atmosphere more than any other forum or site that I've been in. I really do appreciated that this place is almost totally free of trolls. It's a safe place for us to meet without pervy PMs from guys with names like HungCamJacker and NeedDixNow.