Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you feel about cheating WITH someone?
I've said it in another thread so I'm not going to lie but when I was 18 I was seeing my boss who was in a relationship. They were constantly arguing and falling out and I was besotted. He kept saying he'd end it with his boyfriend but time went on and I got fed up of waiting so ended it.

I'd not do the same again now, I feel like a completely different person. Back then I found it very easy to fall for anyone but I'd not do anything with anyone in a relationship now I'm older. Too much drama and not fair on the other person.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Won't ever do it end of.

I'm a hardcore royal bloke and think it's disgusting to cheat on anyone. Though I did come close to it but I was only at the dating stage and I hurt the other guy alot and I don't want to ever do it again. I've been cheated on once too and the pain it's left my still hadn't gone even after 13 years.

If your in a relationship and you have feelings for some one else end it there and then obviously don't love them as had as you thought.

Gemini Wrote:Thanks [MENTION=23908]Shawn[/MENTION]. What you said, about friends respecting each others lifestyle and beliefs hit home. I'm feeling like the people who told me I'm being naive are maybe not real, close friends. Or else they'd respect how I feel and not try to make me act like them.

You've given me some things to think about.

They are probably trying to relieve their own guilty conscience...

I have a rule, don't do thinks with other people you don't want done to you.

Don't want to be cheated on, don't cheat with others.

Attractive guys have a way of becoming unattractive to me when they're taken.

Even if not....that would be more drama than I'd be willing to handle, so, no thanks.

At least in theory. Maybe I'll be faced with this decision and go with it in the heat of moment, who knows, but I'd like to think I wouldn't dip that low.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Gemini Wrote:So I told him to call me when the relationship is actually over. I said I'd love to go out with him then. He didn't like that at all. Don't think I'll hear from him again lol.

Well, it's nicer than I would have said it. Which would have been somewhere along "Grow a set and break it of. Then call me." and walked away. *Shrug*

Gemini Wrote:But here's the thing - I make it a rule never to go out with, sleep with, etc. a guy who I know is involved with someone else. No matter what kind of line he feeds me. First of all, I don't need the drama. But also, I can't help putting myself in the BF's place and thinking how I'd feel if someone cheated on me.

I think it's a very good and responsible personal rule, man. There's plenty of fish in the sea without dipping into other people's ponds.

Gemini Wrote:My friends say I'm naive, everyone fools around.

Ok so..... if you know someone is planning a murder and you go along for the kill and watch everything that happens, even help hold the gun when he needs his hands free. Are you innocent?

The answer's no. It's different if you didn't KNOW he was with someone, and fucked him. But once you know, that changes things. Listen to your own conscience instead of your friends peer pressures.

I may have fucked a lot of married men and men in relationships back when I was single, but I never -knew- they were. To be honest, I didn't want to know back then. I wasn't looking for anything but a fuck. But even then, if they up and told me before we did the deed? I walked away.

Gemini Wrote:I'm not buying it --- but I'd really like to know how others feel about this.

You're right not to buy it. Not everyone screws around. Not even close. Go with what feels right to YOU, man.