Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think i'm in love with my straight friend. Help!
scidork Wrote:Honestly, he reminds me of myself back when I hid being gay. Personally, I think he's extremely closeted. Though, I never asked if he's gay, but I've heard him tell other people that he is not. So, I have to believe what he says.

Even IF he is 100% gay, his being gay is only real if he accepts it in himself.

Express an interest in him, not the "If you don't love me back I will kill you kind" apparently that doesn't end well as one would assume. But tell him that you find him kind, cool, sweet, handsome, etc... and that if he wasn't straight you would enjoy dating and see what happens.

If he is in the closet, he might open the door a little and give you a chance.

Think back to when you were in the closet, and what caused you to open the door a crack or two to let someone get closer. Apply the nice stuff (if you mean it only) see what happens.

Well, if he is a good friend, you may be best to just keep fantasies mental, however if you trust him, and or if you feel like he may be returning the vibe you are putting out, then I think you could be okay to proceed carefully

That's tough. But not unusual.
You can meet him and then just keep thinking how frustrated you are, not letting false sense of euphoria control you while you are together. When you stick to that kind of thinking, that sense of yearning to see him will disappear.
Or otherwise - tell him about your feelings and be ready for all possible consequences!

scidork Wrote:So, I've heard about this happening to other guys before, but it's never happened to me. But, I think I've fallen for a straight friend, and now I don't know what to do!

The guy - he's beautiful, kind, and I enjoy hanging out with him. I know he cares for me, too, but he so very private with everything. Honestly, he reminds me of myself back when I hid being gay. Personally, I think he's extremely closeted. Though, I never asked if he's gay, but I've heard him tell other people that he is not. So, I have to believe what he says.

Regardless, whether he is truly gay or not, he's not out to me, and he knows I'm gay, so clearly he's not interested in anything more than a friendship with me. Right?

That said, he has several gay friends. And as he and I have gotten closer and spent more time together, I found my self getting jealous when I see him texting the other guys I know are openly gay. He's even gone and stayed weekends with groups of other friends of his who I know are all openly gay as well. I'm actually convinced that he's secretly seeing one of them - though I doubt he'd ever tell me.

So, I'm left not knowing what to do. Do I tell him how I feel? Risk freaking him out and losing his friendship? Or, just let it go?

This really sucks!

Invite him at your place while no one else is at home. Tell him it's a warm up before you go out to party (friday or saturday). Drink together a lot, some strong spirit like vodka or tequila. After both of you are drunk, be gentle to him, hug him, or rub his back just like that, without any sexual connotations. See how he is gonna react.

Put your hand on his crotches and rub gently his inner leg going towards his cock. Watch his eyes and his reaction.

The thing is that when people are drunk, they do "stupid" things. If he refuses you, you can always say you were drunk and you did stupid thing. If he accepts, give him a nice blowjob that he will remember forever. The next day when you are sober, try talking about what happened and explain him that you like him and if he feels same for you.

IloveBJ Wrote:Invite him at your place while no one else is at home. Tell him it's a warm up before you go out to party (friday or saturday). Drink together a lot, some strong spirit like vodka or tequila. After both of you are drunk, be gentle to him, hug him, or rub his back just like that, without any sexual connotations. See how he is gonna react.

Put your hand on his crotches and rub gently his inner leg going towards his cock. Watch his eyes and his reaction.

The thing is that when people are drunk, they do "stupid" things. If he refuses you, you can always say you were drunk and you did stupid thing. If he accepts, give him a nice blowjob that he will remember forever. The next day when you are sober, try talking about what happened and explain him that you like him and if he feels same for you.
[MENTION=24036]Ibex[/MENTION] - love ya sweetie, but I HAVE to take exception to this advice. It sounds like a good recipe for destroying the friendship that they already have. Taking advantage of someone when he's drunk is not going to make for true romance - more likely, a punch in the face lol.

He needs to either take his chances, work up his courage and tell the guy how he feels, or else live with things the way they are. No games, no manipulating, and - sorry sweetie- no vodka.

Gemini Wrote:[MENTION=24036]Ibex[/MENTION] - love ya sweetie, but I HAVE to take exception to this advice. It sounds like a good recipe for destroying the friendship that they already have. Taking advantage of someone when he's drunk is not going to make for true romance - more likely, a punch in the face lol.

He needs to either take his chances, work up his courage and tell the guy how he feels, or else live with things the way they are. No games, no manipulating, and - sorry sweetie- no vodka.

What? I haven't given any advice like that in here. *so confused*

Ibex Wrote:What? I haven't given any advice like that in here. *so confused*

Talking about your post just above mine that siad to get him drunk and then try your luck with him.

Gemini Wrote:Talking about your post just above mine that siad to get him drunk and then try your luck with him.

Not my post. That's IloveBJ's post. I haven't posted in this thread until now.
You must be very tired from working hehe.

Love you too btw ^^

[MENTION=24036]Ibex[/MENTION]
Cute-kitten-sorry:curly-lips-sorry-sm:crying-and-sorry-li

My only excuse is I worked all night, haven't bee to sleep yet, so I'm a little cross-eyed. It so totally didn't sound like you, I should have known

Bighug Forgive me? I'm going off NOW to take a nap lol.

Gemini Wrote:[MENTION=24036]Ibex[/MENTION]
Cute-kitten-sorry:curly-lips-sorry-sm:crying-and-sorry-li

My only excuse is I worked all night, haven't bee to sleep yet, so I'm a little cross-eyed. It so totally didn't sound like you, I should have known

Bighug Forgive me? I'm going off NOW to take a nap lol.

Hehe yeah I would never tell someone to get drunk to get laid.

Of course you're forgiven *hugs*
Get your pretty butt to bed now xD (I'm guessing it's pretty ehe)