Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking a lot
I didn't had a lot of 'boy' friends and of course I never had a boyfriend too,
I just felt kinda lonely and flat, I don't think I'm weird or ugly or something..
Okay maybe I'm a quiet person tho. I'm desire for love, I used to crushed on a guy, he was my best friend, but he's straight, that's the most sadness moment!!!!! And I don't know why he suddenly left my life and we never talk to each other. (I really don't know why, he doesn't know I am gay at all!.)

I just hoping I could find my love and that's all. I live in a place that is quite hard to come out, which is really frustrated and sad.

hmm just saying. : )

Ah,
I met some people on the GS, I am really happy and joy.

Hi Fei,

Your young and you have your whole life ahead of you to meet that someone special.

Sure it would be good to find someone to share things with now, but maybe you should try and find regular friends first, before you concentrate on finding a boyfriend Smile

Does Taiwan society accept gay people with no problems, or do you you need to be careful who you come out to?

Bighug

ObW
x

In fact, Taiwan has a lot of openly gay,
But for me, it's kinda hard to come out cause most of my classmates they were homophbia.
And most of the family are serious, traditional sense, so I don't know how to tell them.

Well the thing to remember is that the decision to come out including when and were, is entirely for you to decide, but you mustn't feel pressured into making the decision before your really ready, and especially not just because you think it will help you find a boyfriend.

Coming out at school can be really hard, especially if there are a few people who can make things very difficult for you. As I said, your still young and you can come out when your ready, even if thats a couple of years away once you finish high school Smile

ObW
x

Hello and Welcome

Fei Wrote:I didn't had a lot of 'boy' friends and of course I never had a boyfriend too,
I just felt kinda lonely and flat, I don't think I'm weird or ugly or something..
Okay maybe I'm a quiet person tho. I'm desire for love, I used to crushed on a guy, he was my best friend, but he's straight, that's the most sadness moment!!!!! And I don't know why he suddenly left my life and we never talk to each other. (I really don't know why, he doesn't know I am gay at all!.)

I just hoping I could find my love and that's all. I live in a place that is quite hard to come out, which is really frustrated and sad.

hmm just saying. : )

Ah,
I met some people on the GS, I am really happy and joy.

Hello,
At 16 you got your whole life ahead and why rush coming out i mean give it another couple of years at least i waited til i was 17 18 before i came out and yes its a nice feeling but thats because i got a supportive family and community around me but if you havent got that it could be a little difficult and as for a partner let life find it for you and enjoy the singlewness because the last thing you want to do is rush into something and find it not right for what you want it to be

kindest regards

Aunty Zeon x