Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking about getting pierced
I had my bottom lip pierced but had to take them out for work. I then got my nipple done. My bf thinks they are sexy. I'm thinking of having a Prince Albert but not sure how well I will manage cos I am uncut.

yes thats nice. i not got any but i wont a gold tooth. yes you shoud

I've gotten two piercings in my life and have no tattoos (Yet). I think getting one done looks retarded so I would have to say, if you are going to do it get both done. The pain is really nothing to worry about since you have gotten tattoos. It's just a quick pain that goes away quickly.

I would never get a piercing.
An eye for an eye

emo Wrote:I had my bottom lip pierced but had to take them out for work. I then got my nipple done. My bf thinks they are sexy. I'm thinking of having a Prince Albert but not sure how well I will manage cos I am uncut.

I don't know if I could do a PA! First and foremost I don't like any pain in that general area no matter how quick it is. Secondly that's a big turn off for me. But to each his own.

Sure just not those Earings that stretches your earlobe.... I saw so many hot guys and then BAM a face full of earrings ruined a beautiful face and ear q.q