Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking of You
Intro: I wish I could know what you want me to be. He is nothing like me. You should know that. Why do you tease me? Please tell me why him and not me.
Chorus: I’m in my room thinking of you missing you just want to kiss you hold you love you do whatever you want me to do.
Verse1: you tell me your happy with him but the thing is you never gave me that chance. No matter where I go you’re always on my mind. You know I’m not that kind of guy.
Chorus: I’m in my room thinking of you missing you just want to kiss you hold you love you do whatever you want me to do.
Verse2: I will do whatever it takes to make you mine. I know I’m wasting my time trying to impress you. Holding my pillow tight wishing you were here tonight lying in my arms.
Verse3: I’m laying down on my bed with tears rolling down my face. I want to you here with me so I could hold you and tell you that I love you but instead I’m in my room thinking of you.
]Chorus: I’m in my room thinking of you missing you just want to kiss you hold you love you do whatever you want me to do.

i wish i could hear you sing this one out.

Very poetic and very accurate it says how i felt before my love moved in with me!!!!
Now i hold him and not my pillow.
You have talent.

i wish you could post some more of like this.