Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking of dating a women
Let me give the caveat first that yes, I don't know everything/everyone... and thus, I could be wrong.

I personally think no one has to "go out and have sex" to know whether or not they have sexual attraction for the gender they're going out with. Even if you don't tell other people, or us, or yourself, you know what you get aroused for.

I have had more than one partner who had never done anything with any male before. Not a single one of them wasn't hard before the clothes even came off. Most of them were already more than hard by the time anything started happening.

If they had had serious doubts that was possible, I don't think we would have even gotten to the point of being in a room together alone somewhere.

I honestly think that brutal honesty with yourself will tell you what gender(s) you are attracted to. You shouldn't need a live test drive to decide it.

artyboy Wrote:Hey I think of myself as gay but I keep having the idea of trying it out with a woman. Not sure its a good idea but Ive never been with a women really.

So is it a good idea or is a selfish thing to do?

One thing that I need clarity on is what "it" is. Do you mean sex? Or a romantic relationship? To me the two can be different experiences. While the romance will lead to sex, sex doesn't lead to romance all of the time.

I found that I could love a woman in a romantic way, I love to just be with her, (after 41 plus years) I love to look in to her eyes, to see her smile. The sex part was ok, sometimes hot, but usually not.

I had gay sex before my marriage, in my teen years, it was sizzling hot, but no romance came out of it, the guys would not kiss for fear of being "queer", but they would take the dick, go figure.

I would tell you that my wife is not "high maintenance", no make up or nail jobs, she is fun,
we went fishing together, I taught her to drive, she loved to mow the lawn and help me build things likes decks or remodel kitchens and baths.

She has no idea that I am gay, when I married her I was in denial, I have not gone outside of our marriage (jacking off does not count!).

Bottom line, to thine own self be true, be careful, you might fall in love with a girl.

artyboy Wrote:Hey I think of myself as gay but I keep having the idea of trying it out with a woman. Not sure its a good idea but Ive never been with a women really.

So is it a good idea or is a selfish thing to do?

Well lets turn this around a moment. How would you feel if somebody wanted to date you to see if your gender was right for them?

How would you feel about being used to satisfy their curiosity?

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:How would you feel about being used to satisfy their curiosity?
IDK about you but, hey, at my age and dating potential, I'd be ok w/ it. Xyxthumbs Well, if you were hot, OFC.

I think as long as you are just dating, and you make sure that while you are in the experimental phase of checking things out with women, that you keep it light and make sure it's clear you're -dating- and not looking for serious just yet... that it should be fine.

It's when you start misrepresenting what you're doing that there's an issue. ie: Saying you're looking for a relationship, when in truth you're just experimenting.

It a sexual fantasy btw, most of a family life sort of one.

artyboy Wrote:It a sexual fantasy btw, most of a family life sort of one.

I threw-up a little in my mouth reading this...
~Beaux

artyboy Wrote:It a sexual fantasy btw, most of a family life sort of one.

A lot of women end up divorced (with kids) because a gay guy liked the fantasy of the "normal", heterosexual life...and later realized they'd been lying to everybody including themselves. Make sure you're not one of those people.

In this day and age, in many parts of the world, you can meet somebody, get into a relationship, have kids, and settle down in the suburbs with a white-picket fence around the yard...even if you both end up having penises.

Lex

Penises are nice indeed they are!!