Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking of going to a gay club etc???
sweetlad86 Wrote:Theres nothing wrong with the way I look, but I do fall over some times and I kind of walk slower than other people..

Zeon I did ask a couple of people but they just said yeah ok, but in a sarky way!!
I'm sure you're right about their attitudes, which don't sound very pleasant as you describe them. I wonder if it's time for you to manage these situations yourself in a more robust way? I suppose you have tried the tactic of meeting their responses with enthusiasm and a speck of gratitude (even if it has to be forced out through almost gritted teeth!)? Like you, I think I have a tendency to be a bit hard on myself and I know it can be hard work for others to deal with at times. Albert is a saint for putting up with my self-doubts and put-downs and I have to work really hard at trying to be positive sometimes. However, when I can manage it, other people seem to prefer to be with me. Cool

Good advice marshlander. I have got many straight friends to come with me to gay clubs by being positive about the club(has good music,opens late). I know you are refering to the clubs in Cardiff and the bouncers and lot of the public will tell you there is far less trouble there(if any) than there are in straight clubs. A good selling point for female friends is the fact that they are less likely to get hassled by blokes than they usually are in straight clubs. Like Zeon said I am quite prepared to to take you allong as I live on the doorstep but feel I need to get to know u a bit better first so who knows. Good luck in youre endevours though.

sweetlad86 Wrote:Theres nothing wrong with the way I look, but I do fall over some times and I kind of walk slower than other people.

Forgive me, I wasn't implying that at all, just pointing out that we are all different

xxxxxxx

Ah the Bath Tap Xyxthumbs

Well maybe next weekend if I can find some where to park my car I'm planing on going to Club x

I'm after some positivity to get me too go though lol!

Positive thaughts comming youre way sweetlad. Be thinking of u good luck

sparky71 Wrote:Positive thaughts comming youre way sweetlad. Be thinking of u good luck

Well I'm going meanly for my project as its my last weekend taking photos for my project for I have to finish it..

go ahead..they're nice places.. no need to worry.. you'll be safe.. make sure you bring someone with you to share the fun with...