Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Is Who I Am.. And I'm Proud!

Hey there! Smile

My name is Tyler and I'm 16 and in highschool. Currently, and unfortunately, I am in the closet to my family (except for a cousin) but am out to a few close friends.

I live in Illinois (USA) but I was born in Wisconsin. I've moved back and fourth between Illinois and Wisconsin.

I knew I was gay as far back as I can remember. I was defanetly different from all the other boys. I was never really interested in sports or wrestling.. or whatever boys do. Also all my friends were girls. I knew I was attracted to men when I was in like kindergarden (I know, that early!)

Oh and I'm a Christian! I don't really go to church though. But I believe that God created us gays in the same way as he created straights! My biggest pet peeve is when people say being gay is a choice! If that's true then I guess being straight is a choice??? Nope!

Their are a few reasons why I am interested (and excited!) in joining a forum is because I 1. am in the closet and can talk openly here, and 2. I wan't to get some stress out and also help some other people, and 3. is I really want to make some friends that really like me for who I am!

Well there's a lot more to me but I'll save your time and save it for later. Love you all and I'm sure I'll have fun here! <3 <3

P.S. Sorry if I spelled things wrong. I'm on my tablet right now so I can't get it to detect misspelled words Sad

Welcome and when you find how to detect on your tablet pray do tell me! :biggrin:

Regards
Trial by error

Hi welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

Hello! Welcome!

Welcome and do not fear, you are among friends here. No one will judge you negatively... hopefully.
Big Grin

welcome to gs =]

hey , welcome

Hey welcome to the forum! :biggrin:

Welcome to GS! Big Grin

Welcome to the forum! We love you already! ^_^