Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Past weekend.
Okay, so I havent been out in while, and this weekend I totally went out and had fun. I met some cool new people and got to hang out with a friend I hadn't seen in like forever. So, I had a blast. We went out and we went to the clubs and danced and drank. Everyone was so plastered and having blast. Everyone was making out with random guys and dancing, well, everyone but me that is. You see, I am not totally attracted to the whole getting drunk and going home with random guys. I would much prefer hanging out with a guy I met, then slowly seeing where things go from there.

I was talking with this really cute guy and we were laughing and joking around. I didn't see him as this guy that I would go home with, and he didn't strike me as that either. The drunker he got, the more aggresive he got. I politely told him that I found him attractive, but I wasn't a one-night kinda guy. He got kinda upset and ignored me for the rest of the night.

I guess what I don't understand is am I that strange? Is the fact that I have self-respect and think safely as far as sex goes, make me a jerk? I don't get it. If I met another guy like me who would rather take it slow and get to really know someone. I would be in heaven. I know there are guys with my same mentality out there. Problem is, I just have no clue where to meet them. Obviously gay clubs aren't a place for guys like that. Well, in Phoenix anyway.

Anyway, I just thought I would throw this out there.

chau!

Dude, as Cooper has initiated the honesty policy within the forum i shall not lie. I am the same, i want it to be right and imnot really into sleeping about with every gay guy in my city. I just want to have a good relationship and have lots of sex with that guy Big Grin

the guy was a jerk - would u want to be with someone who expects sex on the first night then gets aggressive if he doesn't get it - dont think so,,not much more to add than that - stick to your moral compass mate

No you are not strange. I suspect if Yar were here he would advise you to be true to yourself. Much better to make a conscious decision about those things you might later want to regret Rolleyes