Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This book says truth about immigration
Hello guys! It's my 100 post so I'm gonna share something important with you namely a few days ago I launched my campaign on Indiegogo website to publish a book but to attract prospective founders I need more exposure. I can gain it if someone clicks "share" button below my video.

http://igg.me/p/745964/x/7045972

So what is my book about? In particular it's about me and my two girlfriends and our six months stay in London but in general it's about the issue of immigration so a popular topic nowadays. As I've written I'm not pro nor against immigration.

I'm against political correctness and populism and every kind of exaggeration that lead to violence and further forms of it that harm people. We are all individuals and should be treated like that. Sometimes immigrants have positive impact, sometimes not. Every pot has two handles and this book is to show that.

And if there is someone to blame these are governments of poorer countries like Eastern European countries, Spain, Greece, Italy, Portugal etc. and in my book there are stories of immigrants from these countries.

So I'm kindly asking you to share my project and in this topic you can write whether you agree with me or not that we should be moderate.

Cheers

BEST wishes with the project!!! You are so attractive and I like the premise of your effort. Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Good luck with your project,plus you seem like a really nice guy in your video. Smile

Good luck and i just said hello to you on youtube.

Funny you come to the UK to write a book on immigration.. I'm sure your not pro or anti but then you don't see the change in small community's.

So sad what London's become, how its changed, I suppose you know about the 60,000 "white flight" from London.

The old cockney accent is being replaced by horrible multicultural accent that is designed to intimidate.

But no im not mad at people who simply want a better life for themselves, im mad at the stupid white politicians who opened the doors from 1945 onwards for mass immigration,

I didn't hear about that but I suppose it's about British citizens who left their country. I agree with you that if there is anyone to blame, these are politicians and they should allow only beneficial immigration.
On the other hand I think there are also many advantages. For example in London if you know English it's sufficient to get a well-paid job. I lived in a house where two graduated immigrants worked in restaurants and one British after high school had a good job. I think that government allowed immigration for certain reasons and it pays for many British, entrepreneurs and ordinary people. In Poland we don't have many immigrants and competition is big. Nowadays if you want to be a cleaner you need a degree and foreign languages. After six months in London I noticed that it's much easier to get a good job there.