Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This 'ere influx
I don't know where all the new boys have suddenly come from (it must have been from somewhere!), but I find many of your ideas and insights informed by having a bit of life experience behind you very welcome.

I guess the last time there was such an influx of new people was when I along with PA, Shadow, Michael, Vigilias et al signed up after gay.com shut the London office and closed its discussion forum in 2007.

Having eventually deleted my account and only recently rejoined I find only a few of my former mates still apparently active here, although P.A. has been here all along and has mentioned what has been going on from time to time. While it is lovely to see all my old friends again I would just like to say thanks for the contribution the new gang is making. Yes, it has changed the nature of the discussion and the character of the forum, but I welcome your input.

Cheers, guys

Pc

Well put Marsh Cheerleader2

There's an interesting connection between the site you came from Mashlander, and the one I came from.

(as an aside, this is also interesting, you and I are both 59 and Taurean, lol)

meninlove Wrote:There's an interesting connection between the site you came from Mashlander, and the one I came from.

(as an aside, this is also interesting, you and I are both 59 and Taurean, lol)
I know the connection between the two sites, but I guess we're not going to say it here? lol Elkgrin

Hi Marshy, if we get too out of line please let us know! I think nearly all of us don't want to ruin a good thing you've got going here.

Hello, that's life !!!!!!
sometimes it unexpectedly brought us together.

I agree Marsh , this is my second spell here and ive met some really interesting and fun people since I came back - im really finding that the younger generation have some slightly different problems to over come too as been gay is more accepted within their peers, it throws up different challenges too - its always nice to read new views on dealing with what life throws at you

I don't think you would ruin it haha - its nice to have so many people. I noticed some of the posting has gone a bit quiet :p
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Well said Marsh!