• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This forum seems pretty good and safe
this forum seems pretty good and safe
think of this
one click in a split second and a moderator can delete your account
maybe its silly but it may destroy people emotionally i wonder-maybe
one so called" gay site" takes pleasure in that i think
if youre in a small town the net is good i guess
i feel like i was born to be miserable or cant decide who i want to be with woman or man
i guess im glad i found this forum
im so screwed up emotionally i cant try to form relationships maybe
maybe the net did it,the political hate in usa and this odd small town

have you seen movie"good will hunting"?

There is no 'A' moderator, there is only a 'THE' moderator, who is also the owner of GaySpeak. The rules of the forum are clearly laid out when you join, so if anyone posts anything contrary or conflicting the terms and conditions, the deletion is called for.

That is what makes it a safe place and easiy to make friends across the globe.

Welcome....I can tell you that as a Liberal Gay Man I was put off by your first postings...I do not want to hear Right Wing Conservative Anti Gay Propaganda on a gay site (that might have been your problem on the other site assuming you posted that kind of stuff).....

...but your tribute to Laura Nyro redeemed you somewhat. Confusedmile:

No worries though...even if I don't like your politics I support your free speech and also I have no power to delete your account so it doesn't really matter what I think anyway:biggrin:.

im not into right wing anti gay stuff

i just sometimes think some republicans are a lesser of two evils and provide better national security

people like senator santorum and senator coburn make me sick

have you met any log cabin republicans?

but i call myself a libertarian Democrat

do you have proof any politician isnt backed by wall st? or big corporations?

i guess Bernie sanders makes some sense on thom hartmann

im sick of politics

the Cherokee freedman controversy on Wikipedia pisses me off im part cherokee i guess yet not legally paper wise on rolls

andy Williams singer a republican and robert Kennedy got along as friends-why are people so damn hateful now?

2 Open palms....politics...pissing up a wall....politics...pissing up a wall.

Hmmm decisions decisions....think I'll go piss up a wall.

I understand a fiscal conservative point of view and have no problem with it but I do have a problem with a socially conservative point of view and a gay person aiding these same people who will do everything to insure that gay people are second class citizens.

I watched the Republican candidates stay silent when some people in the crowd booed the gay soldier.....so no...I don't understand the Log Cabin Republicans support of these people....but I love free will and free speech so I support their right to believe whatever they want to...I don't have to like it or support them as people though.

Most of the gains for equality have been made by Liberals standing up for equality so I will never understand a gay person trashing the people who have stood up for them. But again...I don't need to understand them and it would take too much of my time to even try...and time is precious.
A quick look at who supports marriage equality and hate crimes legislation and other issues of importance to the equality and protection of GLBT people and you will find overwhelming support coming from Liberals and Democrats...personally I don't like to bite the hand that feeds me. :biggrin:

This is a list of the politicians who support gay marriage
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sup...ted_States

Not alot of Republicans there....Republicans regularly use gay people as a wedge issue and they exploit people's homophobia and fears and use us as scapegoats to win elections.

On another note...I do like Republican Liberals....some Republicans are social liberals...they are fine with me.

andy Williams singer a republican and robert Kennedy got along as friends-why are people so damn hateful now

The pundits...they make MILLIONS OF DOLLARS stirring up hate.
Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Savage nation...on and on...they make alot of money exploiting your fears and spreading hate...........they are con men.

To me it is obvious why there is so much hatred...we are all being pitted against each other....my question is different than yours...when did we all get so stupid we cant see these con men for what and who they are? How can so many people be taken in by them?

The Cherokee tend to be antigay as well, I believe because of their Christian orientation. I heard about it from a Cherokee who left (the one in Oklahoma I think, but there's more than one), but it was years ago and I'm fuzzy on the details.

East Wrote:Welcome....I can tell you that as a Liberal Gay Man I was put off by your first postings...I do not want to hear Right Wing Conservative Anti Gay Propaganda on a gay site (that might have been your problem on the other site assuming you posted that kind of stuff).....
i agree with East. My reasoning follows along the lines:
-i think its not reasonable to compare my moral, religious views with someone 20 tax brackets away from myself and I would go with anything republican or democrat so long as they supported gay rights.
-government by fear dosnt cut it for me. I really think anyone who is motivated enough can blow anything up if they want. It is all lo tech and impossible to stop. The US will continue to be the world police force till they have spent down the economy into the dirt.

-most gays are quite liberal because right now they are the have not's.
-i see on gayspeak most boys that claim republican ideals, go to church are not quite that out of the closet.