"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

And the last ones

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Awww I love theses pics they are great. Smile

I've never stopped saying all animals were cute Loveya ty Londoner Smile

Will: Thanks these are great! Our cat insists on sleeping in a box that's maybe 1/3 her size lol - feline contortionist.

love these pics, ty Londoner.

I've just found another one:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My mother in law - ex mother in law - whatever her relationship is to me now, floods my email with stuff like this... Seriously it ain't funny, and most likely everyone of us has an old. old old person who slams our email with this stuff.

and if they don't have an old, old, old, old, person to email them, perhaps they should ask you to email them?

IDK... I come to a gay forum expecting gay shit, not cat shit, not spam shit, not old, old, old, old, old people shit....

Was that mean? Sorry - I dislike seeing this stuff every time I come here - you flood this site with your 'humor' crap which ain't funny - sad, often, ridiculous - mostly, uncomfortably out of touch with reality God if only you knew and understood... humor its not.

Now we HAD (past tense) a cat person who was all into cats - Recall Mr. Tinkles?

He and many other left because of your fucking antics - or were out and out banned.

Because of you, Londoner....

And the really shitty thing is you keep on posting without giving thought to what YOUR ACTIONS did to this site.

Southbio, Mr. Tinkles, Josh, Meebles... just to name a few of that long, long list that left because YOU posted bullshit and then complained because you were infracted.

Bullshit like this is what lead to so many either being banned or leaving because others were banned.

For the love of God Londerner, get our old ass off the computer and stop posting what everyone would consider spam if they got in their email.

the brown dog on the basket in the first post could be my mastiff - when he was little I used to sit crossed legged with him in the middle, he still tries to sit there - only problem is he's 10 stones now Smile