Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is a bad one...
A man was driving down the road and ran out of gas. Just at that moment, a bee flew in his window.
The bee said, "What seems to be the problem"?
"I'm out of gas." Replied the man
The bee told the man to wait right there and flew away.
Minutes later, the man watched as an entire swarm of bees flew to his car and into his gas tank. After a few minutes, the bees flew out.
"Try it now," said one bee.
The man turned the key and the car started right up.
"Wow!" the man exclaimed. "What did you put in my gas tank"?

The Bee Answered: “BP!”
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Am i always the one who doesnt get it ? lol What BP stands for Bee Poo?

Pee as in wee wee and there's the big oil/petrol company called BP! lol
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

thanks andy, i feel stupid now Laugh1

wow - that was really bad!
hahaha

spotysocks Wrote:thanks andy, i feel stupid now Laugh1

so you should!! lol, especially as you're a Brit. Could understand if you didn't live here.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:so you should!! lol, especially as you're a Brit. Could understand if you didn't live here.

haha to my diffence i was close ... Bee Poo/Bee Pee only the texture changesLaugh1

can i just copy/paste the title of this thread here? :tongue: Wink

Thats....Um....Really Funny.
Its like those really bad jokes that they have on Sunrise as 'The Joke of the Day' on Channel 7 here in the mornings.

spotysocks Wrote:Am i always the one who doesnt get it ? lol What BP stands for Bee Poo?
BP!!!Confusedmile: