Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is an awesome week XD
Hi,

This is an awesome week for me, and I just want to share it with you guys.

It al started somewhere before last weekend, when i was on Grindr. Not the best place if you actually want to talk to people, but sometimes you get suprised though Smile So I chatted with this guy from the UK who's know doing his masters in the town where I live in the Netherlands. We had a really nice chat and he sugested to grab a drink sometimes. Which we deed this monday. It was amazing, we sat in a bar from 9pm till 2:30am and we talked a lot, and it was so nice! I really like him XD Eventually we left en we kissed outside. After that I went home with this amasing feeling. I was only "a bit" out to one of my gay housemates by then, but i got this euforic feeling to tell somebody more. So I told another (bi) housemate and it was really good to share this. For at the same time it helped me accept myself as well.

So wednesday we met again. We ate tapas at a restaurant and went squasing. Which i never did, but it's really fun you should try it! After that we went to a bar and had a drink, and we kissed again. It's so amazing!

But I don't fully get him yet (it's only been 2 dates i know). Because he kisses me, but then he leaves verry quickly adter that. But I actually think it's a good sign, because he doesn't see me like some sex toy. But I guess he likes me though Smile

That became a long story, hope tou liked reading it XD

aww thats sweet, I wish I could go to dates with my bf xd like that and kiss without fear of anything. that sure feels amazing, wish you luck, and hope you have a great time with him ^^

Oh too bad! Sometimes I forget how lucky I must be to live in such a gay-friendly country as the Netherlands. I hope it someday will change in your country aswell!

Ooh, lucky you! It's very nice reading about someone's happiness!
I'm corious to read about the next date! Good luck!!!

- I want to try living for some time in Netherlands in the future. -

Awesome stuff , I am happy for you Confusedmile:

feel happy for you Big Grin
btw what is squasing? a sport?

Aww so happy for you.
But sad for myself, lol

That is nice. I am happy for you too.