Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is getting out of my control guys, now I am becoming a catfish. Help.
Listen guys, I need your help again, I know I already submitted a thread talking about how I feel about my looks and the struggles that I have trying to get out with my friends but this situation is driving me crazy. I think it needs special attention. I want to keep the conversation in the other post of course, but it it's almost 03:00 a.m. here and I just can't sleep and I feel so down, I just need to spit this out.

As I said in the other post I have a crush on this guy at my job. I really have NO words to describe how he makes me feel: nervous, my heard beats like crazy, I forget about my problems, laboral stress, he makes me feel so relax. He is cute, so f**** cute, easy going, down to earth, smart, everything that I like In a man, gosh, I feel "stoned" not a cause his looks, I mean I look at him and just want to spend all night around his arms, just cuddling, watching a movie in a rainy day ( I love rainy days) I know it sounds crazy, I see hot guys every day and only feel this way around him.

SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?

I know since the very first time that I saw him that I have nooooooo f******* chance with a guy like that. I talked about him with my friends and they want me to get the confidence to start talking to him. But I didn't do that. I just wanted to know more about him so I managed to find his Instagram and Facebook profiles (both set as private) so since he have seen my face when we are having lunch at the cafeteria, I had to create a fake Instagram profile using pics of a hot guy that I have as friend on my real profile.

That was when things started to get crazy:
My friends almost stopped talking to me because they got angry because I didn't sent the friend request from my real profile.
He accpeted the invitation and started to like the pics of the guy of my fake profile and I like some pics of his profile too.

I also told another friend that at work about my crush on him and she yesterday sat just next to him, same table to have lunch and started a conversation with him. She told me that I should approach because he is so charming, easy going and open, they spent one hour talking so she got plenty of information for me.

She said that guy is everything but honestly my chances are pretty low because he is also very rich (he lives almost in a casttle) while I manage to have. A "decent life" and a lot of people are trying to catch him. But she said if I am smart I can get my goal. That I should try. She even had a plan in order to introduce me to him. I said NO. She said that I am so insecure and I fear a possible rejection (which is true) I'd rather stay way from him.

When I arrived home thinking about he and what my friend said and posted 3 pics of some song lyrics about having a crush on someone who doesn't know everything about you. (And he liked 2 of those pics ).

He likes the guy on my fake account, and the real me almost is invisible and now I am becoming a catfish. I feel no sad. That is the only way that I can have him, I know it's not the best way but what can I do if I am ugly and poor and he's too much and I'm nothing.

This sucks so hard.

I feel ashamed of this post. I wrote it about 3 days ago. I was kinda drunk.
Tried to delete but I don't show any edit button. Sorry :/ Also the grammar is awful Sad I can't fix that either.

Don't be ashamed.

You should try listening to your friend. Get over your insecurities, this is your life. If he rejects you, atleast you know and can move on. If he doesn't reject you, you can get married in a few years, adopt some kids, buy a dog and live happily ever after.

Try it man!

Well firstly don't think you don't have a chance with "a guy like that." You never know who they really are until you get to know them. So just bump into him at the cafeteria and say hi, or just send him a friend request. If he talks to you that's great, if he doesn't then you know.

I'm a very shy person myself, it has taken me years to work up the courage to talk to just any guy. It is just something that you have to work on and get over the anxiety of "breaking the ice." Took me years, now I don't care as much but I still often feel the same way.

One thing I will say, going about it the way you are might make things awkward. If you want a shot at this guy go get him yourself and good luck.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

EONP0987 Wrote:Listen guys, I need your help again, I know I already submitted a thread talking about how I feel about my looks and the struggles that I have trying to get out with my friends but this situation is driving me crazy. I think it needs special attention. I want to keep the conversation in the other post of course, but it it's almost 03:00 a.m. here and I just can't sleep and I feel so down, I just need to spit this out.

As I said in the other post I have a crush on this guy at my job. I really have NO words to describe how he makes me feel: nervous, my heard beats like crazy, I forget about my problems, laboral stress, he makes me feel so relax. He is cute, so f**** cute, easy going, down to earth, smart, everything that I like In a man, gosh, I feel "stoned" not a cause his looks, I mean I look at him and just want to spend all night around his arms, just cuddling, watching a movie in a rainy day ( I love rainy days) I know it sounds crazy, I see hot guys every day and only feel this way around him.

SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?

I know since the very first time that I saw him that I have nooooooo f******* chance with a guy like that. I talked about him with my friends and they want me to get the confidence to start talking to him. But I didn't do that. I just wanted to know more about him so I managed to find his Instagram and Facebook profiles (both set as private) so since he have seen my face when we are having lunch at the cafeteria, I had to create a fake Instagram profile using pics of a hot guy that I have as friend on my real profile.

That was when things started to get crazy:
My friends almost stopped talking to me because they got angry because I didn't sent the friend request from my real profile.
He accpeted the invitation and started to like the pics of the guy of my fake profile and I like some pics of his profile too.

I also told another friend that at work about my crush on him and she yesterday sat just next to him, same table to have lunch and started a conversation with him. She told me that I should approach because he is so charming, easy going and open, they spent one hour talking so she got plenty of information for me.

She said that guy is everything but honestly my chances are pretty low because he is also very rich (he lives almost in a casttle) while I manage to have. A "decent life" and a lot of people are trying to catch him. But she said if I am smart I can get my goal. That I should try. She even had a plan in order to introduce me to him. I said NO. She said that I am so insecure and I fear a possible rejection (which is true) I'd rather stay way from him.

When I arrived home thinking about he and what my friend said and posted 3 pics of some song lyrics about having a crush on someone who doesn't know everything about you. (And he liked 2 of those pics ).

He likes the guy on my fake account, and the real me almost is invisible and now I am becoming a catfish. I feel no sad. That is the only way that I can have him, I know it's not the best way but what can I do if I am ugly and poor and he's too much and I'm nothing.

This sucks so hard.
That's just waaaaaay to much energy invested in trying to get a guy to notice you..
it be so much easier to go out and buy a trophy. .

You're actually willing to become someone else to get his attention ?
Now.. I can't judge you ..
I'm sure I've done crazy things in my past to get guys to notice me.. But you take the cake.. wow!!
Please tell me the cake is real?

So ..
This kind of obsessive compulsion is usually attached to a specific psychological profile..

Let me simply. .

Someone you know very little about. . Someone that hardly knows of your existence is turning your life upside down.

Hmmm..

I wish there was a song that put your situation into light..

[YOUTUBE ]XFkzRNyygfk[/YOUTUBE ]

Please stop..
You are special in your own way..
The guy that notices this is probably a guy you should consider dating..

Ps...

That comment that you so called Co - worker " Friend " made is Cuntish..
"He is out of your league because he has money and lives in a big house"?..
Didn't this comment offend you?

Out of all honesty you truly liked him BEFORE you knew these things..

You do realize her comment was a stab at your self esteem?

I don't know her ..but I hope her vagina swallows her in her sleep..

Please stop..
Just drop it and get back to normal..
Please..

Hugs..

Don't feel ashamed, we all have meltdown moments and moments were we fall but that's why friends are there to help us back up. Smile I almost posted threads before as well. lol Tongue I also like rainy days as well. ^^ What your describing sounds like obsession hun, and it will only end up hurting you more especially sense it sounds like he doesn't return your feeling's. With respect you should let go and move on, it's his loss you are amazing. You will find that special someone who only see's you, and who will be there for you. Sometimes the road we have to travel is hard, but it makes reaching the other side all the better. Have hope, and were here for you at the very least. If there's any way I can help I'm here, even if it's just listening. Tongue Hope this helped. Smile

delete this fake account as it is a joke to even have it to begin with, once that account is gone just speak with him in real life, i mean he is a person like everyone else be your real self and talk to the guy, if he doesnt like you fair enough. everyone has their own taste but if your confident in yourself that always is attractive

Obsession. Infatuation. Lust. Envy. Attraction. Crushes. Longing. Desire... shades of grey between them all. You cant cheat life nor take short cuts. The path you're currently on will end in sorrow.

Anocxu Wrote:That's just waaaaaay to much energy invested in trying to get a guy to notice you..
it be so much easier to go out and buy a trophy. .

You're actually willing to become someone else to get his attention ?
Now.. I can't judge you ..
I'm sure I've done crazy things in my past to get guys to notice me.. But you take the cake.. wow!!
Please tell me the cake is real?

So ..
This kind of obsessive compulsion is usually attached to a specific psychological profile..

Let me simply. .

Someone you know very little about. . Someone that hardly knows of your existence is turning your life upside down.

Hmmm..

I wish there was a song that put your situation into light..

[YOUTUBE ]XFkzRNyygfk[/YOUTUBE ]

Please stop..
You are special in your own way..
The guy that notices this is probably a guy you should consider dating..

Ps...

That comment that you so called Co - worker " Friend " made is Cuntish..
"He is out of your league because he has money and lives in a big house"?..
Didn't this comment offend you?

Out of all honesty you truly liked him BEFORE you knew these things..

You do realize her comment was a stab at your self esteem?

I don't know her ..but I hope her vagina swallows her in her sleep..

Please stop..
Just drop it and get back to normal..
Please..

Hugs..
I don't get what you are trying yo say here.
She wants to help me. In fact she had approached him twice after I told her about my crush on him. She wants to be his friend in order to later introduce me to him.

Man this guys is so cute, he hugs and kiss everyone, my friend at work says he's too cute to be real, on Intagram he doesn't post shirtless pics but positive phrases and pucs with his dog, man my only problem is to be fucking ugly. I wish I was enough to date him but this will be awuful. Real or fake profile. I am such a loser gosh.

TomStatic Wrote:delete this fake account as it is a joke to even have it to begin with, once that account is gone just speak with him in real life, i mean he is a person like everyone else be your real self and talk to the guy, if he doesnt like you fair enough. everyone has their own taste but if your confident in yourself that always is attractive
No way!!! I am so skinny and ugly I won't know how to handle this imminent rejection