Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is just about true
It's also very sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Last year, I was called in for Jury Duty,,, and this young gay man came in and sat right beside me. He opened up his satchel, pulled out his smart phone and commenced texting, and didn't stop until his name was called (an hour later).

He had no idea he was setting beside one of the greatest bullshitters in the world. All he had to do was put that darn smart phone down for just 1 second and I would have started a conversation that he would never ever forget!!!

Well, I guess it was all for the better. I think he had 911 on his speed dial <snicker>.................

Crazy,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

@Jim, that is interesting... I always see people who can look at their screens for that long, but I never really thought about them missing out on good conversation.

It occurs a lot in line, or waiting for stuff, etc.... I don't like to do it because I think people-watching is way more fun. :-D

Oh hell, I had a "friend" over one night, and we were sitting in bed talking. Well, I was talking, he was fiddling on his phone the entire time. Since we were only going to be friends, I assume he was trying to hookup with someone else. He did this every time we together. VERY ANNOYING

kindy64 Wrote:Oh hell, I had a "friend" over one night, and we were sitting in bed talking. Well, I was talking, he was fiddling on his phone the entire time. Since we were only going to be friends, I assume he was trying to hookup with someone else. He did this every time we together. VERY ANNOYING
Pick up your phone. .
Send Him this text..

"I put a tablespoon of Liquid Plumber in your drink"

Tell us what happens. .

Anocxu Wrote:Pick up your phone. .
Send Him this text..

Tell us what happens. .

LOL... he's no longer a friend, but that's an interesting experiment.

He is my ex-roommates ex-boyfriend who introduced my current boyfriend to me, and then proceeded to stalk my boyfriend and ruin his reputation..,

kindy64 Wrote:LOL... he's no longer a friend, but that's an interesting experiment.

He is my ex-roommates ex-boyfriend who introduced my current boyfriend to me, and then proceeded to stalk my boyfriend and ruin his reputation..,
Now that's a lot of drama.. wow..

Maybe you should keep that Liquid Plumber handy. .

Be safe now..
Lol..

Anocxu Wrote:Pick up your phone. .
Send Him this text..

Tell us what happens. .

Remind me never to get on the wrong side of you! Rofl

Cridders88 Wrote:Remind me never to get on the wrong side of you! Rofl
Lol..
When you visit the U.S...
I shall have you meet my friends.. and you will see where I get my antics..

Anocxu Wrote:Lol..
When you visit the U.S...
I shall have you meet my friends.. and you will see where I get my antics..

LOL - I reckon you're the instigator!! :biggrin: