Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is scary
Hi I am new here and not to sure what to say or do .I am not out of the closet yet and afraid to come out . I do have a huge crush on a man that is younger than me and he does not know about . Not sure what to do about it either .

Not sure what to do or say.
Afraid to come out of the closet.
Crush on younger guy. ( who is straight, right? )
Not sure what to do.

The crush on a straight guy isn't your problem. Everyone starts out with that. I did.

Being in the closet is the problem. Why are you afraid to come out?

No he is definitely not straight ! I am scared to come out because I fear change and if I come out then everything changes . I only have a couple of friends and I don't want to loose them I do not know how they will react to me being gay . I really want to tell this guy lets call him (ED) that I want to jump his bones ! But I think that would be the wrong thing to do .

Welcome. You don't have to say or do anything if you're not ready. I guess you can just hang out and read other people's thoughts for now Smile

Well you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

Has it ever occurred to you that as an out homo that you might end up with 100 friends that you never would otherwise have?

This is what happened to me. The people who fell by the wayside were not my friends...the people I came to know and love after being fully out are.

And as long as the younger man you are referring to is over the legal age limit....why wouldn't you pursue him and get yourself laid?

welcome to the forum.

as for fearing change.....everyone does, to some degree, but suppose it's a change for the better?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Take your time and travel at your own pace. Everyone here has had a similar experience and this is a good place to ask questions and get used to your new self. Learn about safe sex practices and don't be bashful. If you don't understand something the guys here will try to help. As for the guy you are so interested in, maybe you could just say hi. Just making friends is the first step.
I bid NO Trump!

welcome to GS Xyxwave there are a lot of lgbt people in the same place as yourself (myself included). joining this site is a step in the right direction.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Welcome to GS. Smile

When and how you come out is only for you to decide , no one can tell if it right for you to come out or not.
Will you be happier staying as you are now in the closet? Or is the prospect of coming really going to be as bad as you imagine it to be? Something to think about!

You are not alone we have all been where you are now in some form or another. I hope you manage to work your life out and find true happiness.