Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is so emotionally and mentally healthy (not)
The Mormons, after pretending for years that gay didn't exist as a concept or even acceptable behaviour, finally accept that Gay is Ok but you've got to give up a whole aspect of yourself as a sexualised human being. Well, we'd heard of the Catholic church doing that to some of its members, namely the clergy, but look where that's brought them. This, once more, is so UNFAIR! I know Marshlander is going to have a field day writing some new song about this.
http://gayety.co/news/mormon-church-says...t-have-sex

How permissive and forward thinking of them. Thanks for the right to live our lives as we need to. Such hypocrisy!

Lmao hmmmm those people :/

Something says I should have became a preacher instead... Make lots of money by telling people how to live....in the name of God lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

So I said to Miranda (my cat) Of course you can be a cat. Just don't scratch, shed, mess up the litterbox or eat stinky catfood fish - Don't meow loudly and, of course, don't chase mice or birds.

In other words, be a little plush, inanimate stuffed cat. Just like the Mormons want us to be polite, obedient mannequins.

You've managed to make me laugh AND depress me. And it isn't even 8AM yet.........

Gemini Wrote:So I said to Miranda (my cat) Of course you can be a cat. Just don't scratch, shed, mess up the litterbox or eat stinky catfood fish - Don't meow loudly and, of course, don't chase mice or birds.

In other words, be a little plush, inanimate stuffed cat. Just like the Mormons want us to be polite, obedient mannequins.

You've managed to make me laugh AND depress me. And it isn't even 8AM yet.........

Well you can't take the mormons too seriously, after all their whole religion is a sham...based on things that NEVER actually happened...

The again.. there is Scientology...shit
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

im not in the mood for these religious fucks right now after receiving some bad news just now - why should we care what they think the hypocrites ....Gays are so bad but their probably out having sex behind their partners backs..molesting kids etc etc etc . These people cant leave others alone to live in peace - fuck them and their religion - I do not need a bloody Mormon to say weather im a good person or not

axle2152 Wrote:Well you can't take the mormons too seriously, after all their whole religion is a sham...based on things that NEVER actually happened...

The again.. there is Scientology...shit

My grandma tells this story - when the Scientologists first got prominent in Boston, IDK, 60s or 70s, they would have people standing on the streets asking people if they wanted to take a free personality test. Once you took the test, they would tell you all these psychological issues you had and how they could be cured by taking "classes" at their headquarters. As an added incentive, you got a discount on your "tuition" for every new member you brought in. At the time, she was going for her MS in nursing , majoring in psych - so she took the test, carefully answering each question like a totally psychologically healthy person would. She was told that she had serious issues and problems lol. (BTW, this is my other grandma, not the Irish psychic lol) -

IDK - I tend to run fast and far from organized religions

Gemini Wrote:IDK - I tend to run fast and far from organized religions

But but that's what the devil wants you to do!

Yeah the Scientologists are the ones who have issues. I do often feel the same way about organized religion, I consider it more of a weapon.

I'm not saying oh one should be aithiest or that one should be without morals and so on... I think that is a given.
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:But but that's what the devil wants you to do!

Yeah the Scientologists are the ones who have issues. I do often feel the same way about organized religion, I consider it more of a weapon.

I'm not saying oh one should be aithiest or that one should be without morals and so on... I think that is a given.

Yeah, the little Evilgrin1 sits on my shoulder all day, leading me into the paths of damnation and hellfire lol.

I'm not an atheist, I believe in God. I was raised Catholic, and pretty much taught to fear God rather than to love Him, which I think sucks.

I think that most religions get too caught up in the minutiae of rules and regulations that they lose sight of the big picture.

When I go to a restaurant, I expect them to serve me something good that nourishes me. I don't serve the restaurant, the restaurant serves me. If I don't like what they're serving, I don't go there anymore. I can find another restaurant, or make something up at home that feeds me. If I get food poisoning, I never go back to that restaurant.

Likewise, churches exist to serve people, and not for people to serve the church. I never found a church that served me well. I just cook up my own at home. As long as I am a kind and helpful person who does not harm others, I think my home-cooked spirituality suits me just fine. None of their gods have told me I am wrong.