Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This isn't Maury Povich !
Well, hello ! (As you can see in my title (or not Smile ), I'm in love with RPDR, I know, that's a bit cliché !)
My name is Matthieu, I'm your typical french lad, wich means I'm sarcastic et I can complain and be whiny in five languages ! (Kidding ! Mostly :p) I'm 25, move from France in Montreal 4 years ago and it was the best decision I've ever made !
I'm currently a student in French literature program at University of Montreal.
I'm a gay man, completely out to my friends and family. I'm single since I arrived in Montreal. By choice the first two years, and now, it's because dating is truely horrible ! Oh boy, I could speak about my horrible dates all night ! I think I did something terrible in a previous life, cause Karma hates me ! But I laugh at it ! Sometimes...

I don't even know what to say in this kind of presentations, I guess I'll have some occasions to speak about me in some threads here and there !

Cheers to everyone of you Smile

PS: I'm sorry, my english is FAR from perfect ! Malelovies

Glad to meet you. Your English is good enough for me. ^_^

[Image: and-the-lie-hg4j9e.jpg]

Welcome Matthieu, enjoy your time here Smile
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Welcome to GS Matthieu Smile

Welcome! Have fun in here!

Hi all,

thanks to everyone of you for your messages Big Grin
[MENTION=22474]Albie[/MENTION], thanks, I try to do my best ! In Montreal, almost everyone is fluent in english and in french, so I keep improving my english, it's the least I can do Big Grin (And it's very useful for all the TV shows i'm watching, haha !)

Hi welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye

kenaiou Wrote:Well, hello ! (As you can see in my title (or not Smile ), I'm in love with RPDR, I know, that's a bit cliché !)
My name is Matthieu, I'm your typical french lad, wich means I'm sarcastic et I can complain and be whiny in five languages ! (Kidding ! Mostly :p) I'm 25, move from France in Montreal 4 years ago and it was the best decision I've ever made !
I'm currently a student in French literature program at University of Montreal.
I'm a gay man, completely out to my friends and family. I'm single since I arrived in Montreal. By choice the first two years, and now, it's because dating is truely horrible ! Oh boy, I could speak about my horrible dates all night ! I think I did something terrible in a previous life, cause Karma hates me ! But I laugh at it ! Sometimes...

I don't even know what to say in this kind of presentations, I guess I'll have some occasions to speak about me in some threads here and there !

Cheers to everyone of you Smile

PS: I'm sorry, my english is FAR from perfect ! Malelovies

Ça tu peux le dire! Salut [MENTION=24291]kenaiou[/MENTION], Matthieu. good to have you onboard. Willkommen, bienvenue, Welcome to GaySpeak. Allez, connais-tu la référence?

kenaiou Wrote:Hi all,

thanks to everyone of you for your messages Big Grin
[MENTION=22474]Albie[/MENTION], thanks, I try to do my best ! In Montreal, almost everyone is fluent in english and in french, so I keep improving my english, it's the least I can do Big Grin (And it's very useful for all the TV shows i'm watching, haha !)

What are you favourite tv shows then?