Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This mean girl/ Miami Beach
There was this girl, who I suspect really liked my boyfriend. She started saying things to me like "he only likes you because you're Latino" (where did she get that idea, I have green eyes and light skin) when I replied that I'm not Latino she then said "well then he probably won't stay with you now because you're not Latino" and told me to "save myself the trouble" and leave him now. WTF?
She also asked really personal sexual questions, stating that my boyfriend wouldn't tell her because he said "it's private". I replied that it is private and I really don't like to share such ultra-personal details.
I don't know why but she really upset me and when he found out, he got really mad at her. He kind of totally removed her from his life with surgical precision and totally stopped associating with her. I didn't tell him to do this, it was never my intention to destroy any of his friendships. It kind of scared me though, like if he could do that to her he could also do it to me.
On the positive side it seems she was really unpopular with his other friends, they seem really glad that she's gone.
What do you thing is/ was going on?

Oh, and while she was saying this he told me he loved me. That makes me really happy.
We're also going to Miami Beach for spring break.

Sounds like your partner saw that this 'friend' was a person that his life as a whole was better off without.

I can relate to your partner because I have done the same thing in the past. Your partner knows what's important, he has made his choice on what he wants to protect.

Seriously, when you have your priorities right there are no hard decisions, and to 'erase' this person from both of your lives was an easy decision because he knows what is important and what he wants to protect.

The surgical precision you speak of works both ways. I am seen as cold for some of the choices I make, but the simple fact is I don't suffer fools lightly. I'm also a very passionate and loyal person and I will preserve, protect and nourish all that is important to me. I suspect your partner is similar. Sounds like you have a keeper Wink

Sounds like she was determined to get what she wanted. Even if it meant breaking you too up and being incredibly selfish.

I say she got what she deserved.
Sorry if that's harsh.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

It's not terribly uncommon, right? To have that 1 or 2 people in a group of friends who, no one really is truly friends with, but they kinda got brought in the group by someone else and they just stuck around and all they do is start drama.

He got rid of it, sounds great if you ask me

ZackT Wrote:It's not terribly uncommon, right? To have that 1 or 2 people in a group of friends who, no one really is truly friends with, but they kinda got brought in the group by someone else and they just stuck around and all they do is start drama.

He got rid of it, sounds great if you ask me

This is pretty much what I was going to say.

Nice peace of work.Rolleyes
Count you blessings ,and watch your back.
I wouldn't trust that one at all.

Daz pretty much summed it up for me...I have cut those people out of my life like cancer because that is what they are. Your boyfriend is a keeper for doing that...you are lucky.

What he did to her does not mean he will do that to you.

Honestly everyone has been so kind, both our friends and everyone here, thank you all so much.
I don't feel that anyone here was harsh, she was harsh, there are things she said to me that I can't even repeat. I also get the feeling that she disapproves of gay relationships.
First off, I mistakenly thought that he friends would be angry with me for getting rid of her, but the opposite happened and it seems they're happy she's gone.
Secondly, I've never had someone believe me so unequivocally or defend me so fiercely. When I told him some of what she said, he never said "I want to hear her side of the story" just "she's never going to bother you again"
I know how very lucky I am to have him, he's amazingly attractive both inside and out!
His other good qualities are too numerous to list.
I just hope I can bring him as much happiness as he gives me..

Thank you all for your support, it means so much to me.

his actions speak louder than his words mate...too me it is obvious you mean as much to him as he means to you Wink

You have received an infraction at GaySpeak Gay Forums | Online Community | Chat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear gilhooly,

You have received an infraction at GaySpeak Gay Forums | Online Community | Chat.

Reason: Making Incomprehensible/Nonsensical Posts
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.