Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just f*ck my SPaG up
SPaG stands for Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar.

A silly game where you mess up the spelling, punctuation and/or grammar in the previous person's otherwise mundane sentence for a laugh, by making use of the quote feature to make it look like that person has poor literacy skills.

E.g.:

1: I start with a short sentence, such as "I took some supplies to my friend today as he is ill." and colour format it white so it cannot be read once posted.

2: Next person quotes my post, removes formatting, and messes up the grammar within the quote, e.g.

Quote:I'm took some supplise to. My friend today as he are I'll.

You could be as creative as you want as long as the final result sounds ridiculous but still makes sense, e.g.

Quote:I'll took some supplies to my friend. Today as he willn't very well.

4: Then that person types a response to the previous person in normal black colour, AND THEN types their own white formatted short sentence which then gets quoted and messed up by the next person, and so on.

RULE: Once typed, you must format your sentence in white colour, so that only the next person's quoted mess-up can be read once they have removed formatting.

RULE: Your sentence, while short, must contain enough content for the next person to play with.

RULE: Your post must include a black formatted response to the previous person's post that you quoted.

Let's make each other sound as dumb as possible.

I will start, in the next post.

(12-29-2022, 10:23 PM)Scruff Bunch Wrote: I are start, in teh next post.

Are you dear? That's nice.

I recently bought a slow cooker, and I am loving the ease of just throwing everything into one dish, switching it on, and forgetting about it for a few hours.

Are you deer? That nice.

(12-30-2022, 10:53 AM)Rawr Wrote: Are you deer? That nice.

No. You completely missed the point, and didn't use the Quote Post feature.

I will start again. The sentence to quote and mess up is below, formatted white:

I recently bought a slow cooker, and I am loving the ease of just throwing everything into one dish, switching it on, and forgetting about it for a few hours.