Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This or That
Elon Musk

Would you leave earth and hope there's a hospitable planet to colonise or stay on this planet with the problems we have?

Another planet by a long shot. I'm a firm believer in the idea that we need to go to space because of the problems on earth, not despite our problems. Odds are we will never find a planet we can colonize like Europe did with the Americas. Instead, we will have to establish self sufficient habitats, either on space stations or other heavenly bodies.

Living on a space station or Mars?

Mars, doing intercontinental flights is already too long for me to spend in a tin can

Convertible or station wagon?
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Convertible. I always wanted that Ken doll life but am currently settling for a 2007 Hyundai Elantra because I'm a broke boy

A Subaru Outback or Toyota Rav4?

Outback, they are gigantic inside

ATV or Moto-Cross bike
Bernd

ATV.

Lasagne or Steak Pie?

Lasagne

American ice cream or Italian gelato?
Bernd

either works for me

The Eiffel Tower or Leaning Tower of Pisa?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hmmm, I wanna say Eiffel Tower because I'm more French, but I feel like the Leaning Tower of Pisa, because it's already leaning, is at risk of not being with us, so I'll go with that.

You can have one or the other:

1) A hobgoblin who sneaks into your house at night and cleans for you. You'll never have to clean again, and he's quiet enough to wake you.
2) A sexy incubus or succubus of your choosing. It will have the body of whatever you find most attractive, but it will give you sex and nothing more.

Do you mean quiet enough not to wake you?

If that's the case, I'd take the hobgoblin. You can always find someone to have sex with, but free home cleaning is gold.

kittens or puppies?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!