Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This or That
ToddYoung Wrote:Bees (I used to play with them when I was a child, rescuing them from the bird bath where they used to drown. I got stung for my efforts, though I was a very sensitive child and couldn't stand to see them drowning.)

cockroach or a worm (to eat)

eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww Pukeface well if I had to choose I would say the worm from the bottom of the tequila bottle.

laptop or desktop

desk top, I have large fingers.

pecs or nipples?

Nipples, I guess, but they are almost the same parts....

Chocolate or vanilla?

Vanilla.

I am one of that really small percent of people who really don't like chocolate.

Flowers or candy.

I never thought it would be so difficult to make a choice between flowers and candy. I don't know why I took it so seriously. I choose flowers. You eat candy and it's over and you can put flowers in vase and keep it for a longer time.
Blonde or dark haired?

Dark haired. I am a blond.

For a date, dinner or drinks?

For a date dinner. I have tried both and it really depends on a situation but when it's date I'd like to talk and listen in a quiet place more than get entertained in pub.
Hairless chest or hairy chest? legs?

Kyle Wrote:For a date dinner. I have tried both and it really depends on a situation but when it's date I'd like to talk and listen in a quiet place more than get entertained in pub.
Hairless chest or hairy chest? legs?

Either, but force me and it is hairless. I don't like hair stuck in my teeth.

bottom or top?

Top... of the morning. Wink

Cars: sports or sedan?

sports car

must relocate; which US coast??
east coast
west coast