Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This or That
pellaz Wrote:antique

transmission
manual or automatic

Prefer automatic, but I drive a Jeep which has automatic and stick. It is really kind of stupid now that I think about it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Early American - of or characteristic of the early, especially the Colonial, period of U.S. history; specif., of a plain or sturdy style in furniture, arts, and crafts of this period

co·lo·ni·al - 1. Of, relating to, possessing, or inhabiting a colony or colonies. 2. often Colonial a. Of or relating to the 13 British colonies that became the original United States of America. b. Of or relating to the colonial period in the United States. 3. often Colonial Of, relating to, or being a style of architecture and furniture prevalent in the American colonies just before and during the Revolution. 4. Living in, consisting of, or forming a colony: colonial organisms. n. 1. An inhabitant of a colony. 2. A house designed in an architectural style reminiscent of the one prevalent in the American colonies just before and during the Revolution.

This one was a lunch conversation at work last week. It ended with the term "Californial" which implies old California money, but is not even a real word.

Early American or Colonial?

Manual ,(easier to start when your battery is playing up.)
Black&white or Sepia ?

Well it looks like we tripped up our thread, so I am going to choose Early American because it does not have that snobbish upper class flavor to it.

Lunch with Tom Hanks or lunch with Sean Penn?

Lunch with Tom Hanks

Batman or Superman?

Oh Batman, at least he has a Robin....

Oranges or lemons?

Oranges.

Jay Leno or David Letterman?

don't really knwo who they are if I'm hounest. only seen them mentioned in american programmes etc... so I'll go with jay leno

Venus or Mars?

WesHollywood Wrote:Oranges.

Jay Leno or David Letterman?

Mr Letterman is a little more real funny than Jay who feels more forced.

As for missing, I note that on more than one occasion I go to the last post, post mine then suddenly another post sometimes more, suddenly appears, having been posted hours before. I assume its an Issue with Firefox not the site.

Glurp: Beat me to it. Ok Mars, its a guy thing.....
Target or Kmart?

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Mr Letterman is a little more real funny than Jay who feels more forced.

As for missing, I note that on more than one occasion I go to the last post, post mine then suddenly another post sometimes more, suddenly appears, having been posted hours before. I assume its an Issue with Firefox not the site.

Glurp: Beat me to it. Ok Mars, its a guy thing.....
Target or Kmart?

Don't know it happens to me too. I just thought two people were posting at the same time. We all do the maintenance to keep things running. I switched from MSN to Firefox, it is so much faster.

Target

Christmas vacation in Chicago or New York City?

New York City.

Ralph Lauren or Calvin Klein?