Pop or Rock Music
An eye for an eye

partisan Wrote:Definetly coconut

Lemon or lime

blasphemy!!!! pineapple ftw! Wink

Oh no, gotta be the coconut ",

Umm i do really like some of both music, cant pic

Classical or country

Classical. You can't judge me over the Internet.
Ayn Rand Atlas Shrugged or Karl Marx Communist Manifesto (I don't have any strong opinions on either one and am not comparing any radicalism of either one). If you haven't read or studied either one, then pick the one you would read first.

Communist Manifesto- I have read both, but can only barely tolerate Rand. Both works present a particular philosophy as attainable and desirable goals. In reality, both are corrupted by a deep misunderstanding of the negative elements of the human psyche and mankind's ability to distort even the most altruistic belief into something that was not intended. Of the two, however, my soul is much more aligned with the ideals of communism than with the self-serving, Id-driven John Galt. Okay... enough about that.

India or Mexico?

I'd like to see both. I speak little Spanish, no India, then again there are more English speaking speakers in India than the US. I would like to see the ancient monoliths of both countries. In India I have seen some pictures of this ancient Buddhist temple craved into a mountain side that I would like to visit, but then again I've heard Mexico has some nice beaches.
The ego or the superego?

The ego, though that might be too much!

The smiths or the stone roses

Stone Roses.

Shakespeare or Chaucer?