• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This or That
I prefer mashed over deep fat fried Wink

Bubble gum oldies or pop-up video

(Old MTV)

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I prefer mashed over deep fat fried Wink

Bubble gum oldies or pop-up video

(Old MTV)

O.K.. Sure. Yeah, uh... I don't know what either of those are but I'm pretty sure this is music. So I will, not knowing what I'm choosing, flip a coin. So litterally, right now... I flipped a coin. The toss was won by bubble gum oldies....What? I can't flip a coin? I must choose? Free will? Uh.... O.k., how about this. I'm supposed to have free will, what ever that unintelligable phrase means, so I will choose. Now I am "choosing" that because I disregarded the result of the coin toss, and if I hadn't I would have been forced to "choose" the bubble gum oldies, I will "choose" the bubble gum oldies, because I feel "morally," whatever that unintelligable word means, I am bound by the "choice" of the coin.
O.K. It's buble gum oldies then.

The Constitution or the Magna Carta

Everytime I get on this threat i always get things i've either already answeared or things I can not xD

Yesterday, present or tomorrow? (Feel free to answer the previous question to Smile )

Present - Yesterday's the past, Tomorrow is the future, but today is a gift. That is why it is called a Present.

Glass or Plastic

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Glass

Sparkling wine or Champagne ? ( there is a difference)

Champagne.

summer or winter...

Winter

sporty coupe or spacious SUV

I drive a jacked up 1977 GMC suburban... The original SUV. It has a tow package and is geared toward being a work horse with all wheel drive capability to where I can tow a boat, a house trailer, other vehicles out of the mud, snow whatever.

No she ain't fast, but what she lacks in speed she more than makes up for in brute power.

Her nick name is the Beast.

Velcro or buttons.

velco...............its easier to undo to take offWink:biggrin:\

hot shower, or hot bath??

hot shower

mashed potatoes or baked potato?