Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This or That
Taylor Lautner

Gatorade or Powerade

Gatorade

Oh My God or Oh My Gosh?

Oh My God. I don't give a fuck about watching my damn mouth.

Punk or Metal?

Metal

Alphabetized or numerical?

Dick length.

Ineffable or unfuckable

Ineffable, everything is ineffable

fight WWI the somme or WWII monte cassino ?

hmmmm...not sure if I hate Italia or France worse when it comes to terrain or the gigantic death toll..but at least Monte Cassino led to seing Roma liberated...(not that many poeple will remeber, because some f*****s stole their thunder by landing on Normandy the very next day!)

OK, French soldier during Fall Gelb or French soldier during Verdun?

Verdun rather than the defeat that led to the occupation of my country

Roundhead or cavalier ?

tavi Wrote:Verdun rather than the defeat that led to the occupation of my country

True, but while the Germans didn't "bleed the French white" like they aimed to, they still neutralized and eliminated the French Army as an offensive force. 20 years later they still didn't recover neither psychologicaly nor demographicaly...so you can't really blame them for marching to meet the Wehrmacht already defeated in their heads...hehe

And come on! Britain would have been invaded too if not for the "I'm and island" bit, although the Brits were sure better prepared and not utterly depressed like the French! Churchill FTW!

Anyway...

roundhead...Britain is far better off with their monarchs under check...monarchs on steroids didn't make it after all right? (OUCH!....Russia, Spain, Portugal, France, Austria, Turkey, Hungary and Germany just bitch slapped me)

Katyusha rocket launchers or 240 mm Howitzers?

Katyusha rocket launchers

Cookies or brownies