Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This or That
Book

Haddock or cod ?

Cod

For a wartime banner:

Roman Imperial Eagle (yes the one than Germans stole and loved to show as their own since Otto I, and then "decorated" with a swastika...ugh)

or Capetian France Oriflamme (who doesn't love the Capetian Kings, France was grand and the French miserable....as it should be)...

I love the eagle sign even the Nazi one, at least can take it back, some things they stole forever like the swastika and Wagner to name a few lol

The pickelhaube or brodie helmet (salad bowl) ?

PICKELHAUBEEEEEEEE!!!!! not only was actually efficient at protecting the head unlike the salad bowl, but it's just so badass and cool....I mean Russians came to panic and run merely out of sighting a pickelhaube in the horizon...

(My country has some too, legacy of the Prussian-training of the Chilean Army back in the 1870s)

[Image: casco-prusiano-caballeria-863-MLC4729094...2013-F.jpg]

Ironclad or Dreadnought (each considering its own time of usage)?

Ironclad, I love going on steamers, to go on a genuine ironclad would be grand, with my beautiful picklehaubeeeee! :-)

Lose your short term memory or lose both legs ?

tavi Wrote:Ironclad, I love going on steamers, to go on a genuine ironclad would be grand, with my beautiful picklehaubeeeee! :-)

Lucky for you there is one Brit built ironclad afloat in Talcahuano, Chile...

[Image: Huascarcolorlg.jpg]

Definitely short term memory loss...I wouldn't know what I would be missing, right?

Aureum or Argentum?

argentum

aviary or arboreteum

Arboretum, less chance of getting pooped on

Ostrich or emu?

Emu

Guns or butter ?

Hahahaha..

like Göring put it, back in the day : "Mineral has always made a state strong, butter, at best, makes people fat"

Hellás or Türkiye?