Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This or That
Well hell I have been doing it so long by myself, might as well say playing with myself.

Capitol letters or lower case?

Lowercase.... capitols just seem rude.

Cuddle with me or cuddle with me

Oh I love a man who gives me so many choices... Um lets see, they are both tempting - but I can only choose one.. I suppose it will just have to be cuddle with you....

But I do want the other option as well - for I do want to cuddle with you as well.

Joker or Two Face?

joker

get licked by a random dog or get licked by a random human ?

Dog - If I have to be liked randomly - definitely dog - humans are riddled with diseases. Ew.

germ or bug?

I like how fast I can kill both...so I'm undecided

I'll go with germs..just cause my thesis subject was Fish Immunology

on the subject: infection by Yersinia pestis or Listeria monocytogenes ?

I'm not too fond of Bacteria, not in the Antibotic Age - I prefer my germs to be viruses. However I will play along.

It is a toss up I think. Listeriosis, being a food borne critter has its appeal, but it just doesn't have the historic horror of the Black Plague. Hmm - Well I think Y. pestis is more interesting on a historic level, thus I will pick that one.

Which is scarier:

Minister with knowledge of Science or a Scientist with knowledge of Religion

I'm a scientist with knowledge of religion (being anti-religious, I have to in order to make good arguments) and I'm not even scarying flies..

On the other hand.....giving the state the one coercive mechanism that it doesn't have yet? Witnessing a whole different level of state terrorism? :eek:

THAT'S F******* SCARY!!!!

I'd rather shoot myself and put my brain in a blender before letting a politician know what I know...

mmmm, on the subect of g'old state coercitive measures:

Manipulation of the media or centralization of the economy?

Manipulation of the media, I guess. I sometimes get a kick out of imbecile propaganda, sometimes.
Being called an ape or a swine by a particular country's school textbook?

Ape - Most swine are better than me.... no sense insulting them.

Balm or ointment