Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This or That
Peanut Butter.

Authors:

Dickens or Carroll

Caroll....Dickens I like too, but Caroll is better (IMO)

"Through the looking glass"'s Red Queen or "Final Fantasy"'s Red Queen?

"Through the looking glass"'s Red Queen

Hamlet or Macbeth?

Macbeth...OH NO I'VE SAID IT........OUCH......now my ceiling is one me...ugh :biggrin:

Bizet's "Carmen" or Wagner's "Ragnarök"

Wagner as hes the only one i know for sure that ive listened to

if you could go back in time to 1944 would you assasinate hitler or stalin ?
(do you think the red army would have fought on or that with hitler dead the germans could win?)

partis Wrote:Wagner as hes the only one i know for sure that ive listened to

if you could go back in time to 1944 would you assasinate hitler or stalin ?
(do you think the red army would have fought on or that with hitler dead the germans could win?)

Really? "Carmen"s habanera ("love is a rebel bird") opening is rather famous, specially after Maria Callas sang it.."l'amour est enfant de bohéme" and all...

Anyway,

parenthesis....(I would go back to the 1930s and decapitate Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Pildsudski, Horthy, Szálasi, Franco, Oliveira de Salazar, Petain, Hiroito, Tojo, Yamamoto, Pavelic, Metaxas, and all dictators plaguing europe back then...and probably Chamberlain and Daladier for being dumb and dumberer)...end parenthesis

By 1944 the cards were already dealt. the Werhmacht was in full retreat in Italia, the Balkans, France, and Soviet territory. Loosing Hitler was not going to save Nazi Germany since they had no oil left and its best armies had been destroyed in the east specially after Bagration. (Maybe killing him in 1941 and getting rid of his crappy decisions in the Eastern Front would've had a major effect in subduing the Soviet Union)

The red Army would have kept its momentum despite loosing Stalin...their generals were pretty much self-conducting by then so, no harm done

Im that scenario, I'll kill Stalin just cause what came afterwards...without him we could've had communism collapsing earlier maybe..

wow...long analysis..

while on the subject: History books or History documentaries?

i shouldve gone a bit earlier Rolleyes

documentaries, then books, then google

The ramones or nirvana ?

The ramones...hehe

for some reason I like one or 2 Nirvana songs but I can't stand Nirvana...weird

Stone Temple Pilots or Soundgarden?

STP!

Olive oil or canola oil?

Olive oil

fizzy water or still water ?