Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This or That
Pi

Chi Tea or Earl Grey?

earl grey

tea with mussolini or muesli ?

definetly over easy and its really annoying coz no english people know what im talking about, i have to explain exactly... it makes me sick when the yolk is BRIGHT yellow eugh!

scrambled or fried (brrrrrains) ?

(with bits) always

cranberry juice or pineapple juice ?

Pineapple

Rider or ridden?

ridden

potato wedges or potato croquets ?

Wedges.

Which do you want more

My Ugly or My Disease

Diseases...they will pass in time...your uglyness will not...

and I prefer the parody "bad project" wich is an accurate depiction of my scientific life...

Poland 1795 or Poland 1939?

My um, what options I have to choose from. 1939 because they mostly had indoor plumbing which I guess is an improvement...

Reincarnation or Just one life with an eternal reward (or punishment)?

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:My um, what options I have to choose from. 1939 because they mostly had indoor plumbing which I guess is an improvement...

Well, the question was more about political situation in Poland...1795 saw Poland partitioned for the 3rd time bewteen Austria, Prussia and Russia to the point that it dissapeared off the map till 1918....1939 will most likely ring a bell, Nazi Germany and Soviet Union invading and dividing Poland amongst themselves...

anyway...I forget that I need Partis online to get these type of questions answered :tongue:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Reincarnation or Just one life with an eternal reward (or punishment)?

nonsense and nonsense?....neither, please

biggest danger for the world: political radicalism or religious fundamentalism?