Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This or That
Pluto...at leats it has somewhat of an atmosphere

Lead or Mercury for your long term poisoning?

Mercury - I can make hats with it as I go mad!

Which is worse:

Tobacco or Marijuana ?

Tobacco...kills people to no end..

you foind yourself in the middle of border conflict:

Indo-Pakistani conflict or Israeli-Jordanian Conflict?

Indo-Pakistani conflict - its spicier - probable outcome includes nuclear warheads.

Sunrises or Sunsets?

Rise

Psilocybin or lysergic acid diethylamide?

lysergic acid diethylamide LSD Its one of the drugs I never got a chance to try.... Yeah there are a few others, heroin is one of them.

Shirt on or shirt off?

Miles...can't I stick with methanol slowly burning my optic nerve and trifluoroacetic acid slowly giving me ostheoporisis instead...at least I get paid for having those chemicals in my body instead of having to pay for them....

Bowyn.....shirt on...for me..unless sex is involved...if you have a hot bod and want to show it...I don't mind, sit

Crappy places to be in WWI:

Italian front after Caporetto or Russian Poland after the Gorlice-Tárnow offensive?

I thought you had a hot bod - or was that a fib? :biggrin:

Um Italian Front - both were pretty crappy.

WWI or WWII

May i side with one historian and say the war of 1914 - 1945

WWII is more my thing though its tentacles inevitably lead back to the trenches of WWI, the humiliating repriations we imposed on germany, the idea held by those germans that they hadnt lost on the field but was "stabbed in the back" at home.... and this guy called adolf was there

Eisenhower or iron hammer ?

More like 2 wars with a 20 years ceasefire for a European civil war instead...stupid time period...

quoting a Spanish historian: "what seems most surprising about that period is the uncountable number of reasons Europeans found for hating each other"

stiff reparations.....well, yeah, Germany didn't pay entirely those until 2010...so yep...but Hungary lost much more from Allied-imposed treaties....70% of territory..yep

Ludendorff and Hindenburg were the ones who started the "dolchstoss" legend to blame the politicians instead of them taking the fault for the military failure..

Russia was to blame for wanting to spread the revolution elsewhere which created a strong reactionary movement towards authoritarian right-wing dictatorship everywhere in Eastern and Central Europe...Nazi Germany was the improved and finished model...

You can blame the US for bitching about self-determination and League of Nations and then they didn't join, so no one could really inforce sanctions when countries started to behave badly..and then the 1929 Depression....that was the final blow to the weak democracies trying to establish themselves from the ruins of the old empires....more reasons to go towards authoritarian forms of government..

Anyway...so many reasons behind what happened so I too prefer the whole 1914-1945 as one big war.

mmmm..Eisenhammer if it ever went to happen..but Germans did not have fuel...oh, well..

I mean, why didnpt they bombed the shit out of Moscow to begin with? Why worry about Minsk?..they neurtralized like half of the Soviet Air Forces on the first day of Barbarossa..is not like they had any opposition...

bah...

Norge or Sverige?