Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This or That
norge

neo or trinity

Neo

Red pill or blue pill ?

Both..and then a shot to the head...I don't know...I rather be living a beatiful lie....fuck freedom

xmas induced depression or new year induced depression?

xmas induced

icarly or Hannah montana

iCarly i guess because Miranda Cosgrove > Miley Cyrus

Batman, Turkey or Big Ugly, West Virginia?

Turkey lol

Achilles or Alexander The Great ?

Ἀλέξανδρος ὁ Μέγας OBVIOUSLY...

speaking of Greek macedonians....to that little country with Skopje as capital

Do we call it FYROM or do we let those slavs keep the name Macedonia and piss off Greece?

I have no idea what you are going on about and I am too lazy to google this greek problem.

mountain or valley

Valley

Which of these horror films would you rather see ???

Asylum "you,ll find more than cuckoos in this nest"
Or...
Sewage Baby "all he wanted was a cuddle"

Sewage baby, for sure hehehe...I love cuddling..:biggrin:

Bowyn I'll elaborate..

Macedonia as a geographical region was colonized by greeks, in their good years before the Lord Jesus Christ allmighty. Alexander the Great took this little realm of greek macedonians and turned it into his big ass empire...in the middle ages slavs came to the balkans, and their states take up much of macedonia currently, with a bit of it remaining in the Greek state. It was all good when Greece bordered Yugoslavia, but then the slavs within the macedonian region separated themselves from the government in Belgrade and took the name of Macedonia...Greeks feel that taking up the name of a greek historical region to call a slavic country is offensive at the least...so, they roared and roared and currently the UN has Macedonia under the name of Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (F.Y.R.O.M) No one is to call the country as plainly Macedonia (although everyone does it for simplicity off the record, in official documents, you have to put FYROM )...so this has the Greeks somewhat calmed..

Now that knowledge has been bestowed upon thee, should FYROM remain as FYROM or do we piss off Greeks by officialy dubbing them as Macedonia?