Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This or That
neither rings a bell...and I don't want to google it.

spartucus or game of thrones

Havent seen either though im more familiar with spazticus i mean spartucus :p

Rommel or monty ?

Partis: Esler, just cause he tried to kill Hitler earlier

Monty or "Foxy"?

Tough one....a real tough one...

Rommel was like the nicest Nazi ever...never went to follow the orders of racial cleansing and such...brillitant general, treated his men good...even in the face of defeat and in clear disadvantage he managed to inflict a defeat to inexperienced Americans in the Kasserin Pass...

Hitler made the worst mistake ever in having him killed out of paranoia

Monty was very very good too...very careful in picking his battles, preferring safety over a brilliant triumph...

He did fairly good in Africa, Sicily, Italy and France....and then came the disaster of Market Garden

I will still go with Monty, just cause he lived longer, got to be in charge of British Occupation zone in Germany and just cause the idea behind Market Garden was actually good...to go over the Rhine and pour into Germany from the North. it was just poorly executed...

WWII:

Cartwheel or Torch?

I would say elser too, he missed by 13 minutes, damn you Hitler for cutting your speech short... and he went it alone, people weren't hung with wire as a consequence... also did staffenberg just try because they were losing the war, not any noble reason, though I'm not sure.

Yes you cant help but like rommel, even his enemys had the highest praise for him... and of course, implemented in staffenberg plot, paid with his life.

Torch - just like to shoot some vinchy french :p

Pierre laval... did he really deserve such a short trial and execution.

Scapegoat or villian... or something in-between?

....mmm....something in bewteen I think, I mean he was all collaborationist from the beggining but Petain should have taken the whole blame...De Gaulle let him have it easy only cause he was the hero of Verdun and shit....

From the lossing side point of view:

Bagration or Barbarossa?

Oh my stars I am too wasted to Google this.

Which one has the biggest dicks?

....That one....

Candy is dandy or liqoure is quicker?

Candy is dandy

Fitter than a fiddle or fiddler on the roof ?

Fiddling on the roof is fun - I have done it before....

scintillating or titillating

Titillating please...

pineapple or kiwi fruit ?