Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This p!ssis me off big time
I was picked on until my father MADE me take Karate because he got nowhere with the school.
I'm so Freaken tired of hearing kids being bullied because their GAY.
There is no reason this kid had to die!! I'm so beside myself right now.
I'm just tired of it all.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pare...ue-n143486

I couldn't get your link to open si here's the same story from elsewhere.
http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/news/10...death.html

You know the sickest part of stories like this is they've just started in the past ten years or so. I've actually heard idiots day that gay teens didn't kill themselves before all this "gay marriage" shit started. No. Up until about 10 years ago they were still able to hide/cover up teen suicides like this with silent conspiracies from the police to the undertaker.

The bullying seems to have no limits. My 4 year old daughter was told by a preschool classmate that her daddies were queers and fags. She asked the kid, Is that bad? ...and when he said yes, and wouldn't take it back, she punched him in the face. Bullying seems to make her homicidal rather than suicidal lol...
...and then I had to take her home and try to explain what queers and fags are. ..

MrMom Wrote:The bullying seems to have no limits. My 4 year old daughter was told by a preschool classmate that her daddies were queers and fags. She asked the kid, Is that bad? ...and when he said yes, and wouldn't take it back, she punched him in the face. Bullying seems to make her homicidal rather than suicidal lol...
...and then I had to take her home and try to explain what queers and fags are. ..

:eek::eek::eek: Where do 4 year olds even learn that stuff???

*I* didn't figure out I was gay until I was in my early 20's, and to this day have faulty "Gaydar". I can barely pick out a gay guy in a gay bar.

Borg69 Wrote::eek::eek::eek: Where do 4 year olds even learn that stuff???

*I* didn't figure out I was gay until I was in my early 20's, and to this day have faulty "Gaydar". I can barely pick out a gay guy in a gay bar.

I'm with you on gaydar Borg. I think mine was installed wrong. I can't spot a queer unless he's a screamer but I can determine sex of sparrows at 50 yards.

The kid was just parroting what he'd heard his parents say. Kids learn all the ugly BS from their parents...where else?
If nothing else, it taught us to be very, very careful what we say to and in front of our kids...so yeah...what do we want to teach them????

There have been a couple of young gals here in Canada that were bullied online until they committed suicide. They were not gay, but it was sexual based. Sad, very sad.

I wonder what it would have been like for me had these technology things been around when I was a kid.

Would I have been the one that bullied someone in to suicide?

Would I have been the one bullied in to suicide?

Am glad that I did not find out. I love my life (could use a boyfriend, but love life nonetheless).