Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This site is amazing!
I have only just started being here, but I already come every day, and that is earned, not bought. I wish I could donate, sadly I don't have Paypal.

The people here are amazing, there is activity, it feels ordinary even if the design is used a lot, but it can make it easier to adapt to the site.
The amount of guys can also help me to build some trust around guys, because so far, most boys have treated me like sh*t. If not that, I always hear about people with bad dads.

But that is another story, I'm just really glad to be here, and hope to find even more comfort and new friends! :biggrin:

Senpaija Wrote:I have only just started being here, but I already come every day, and that is earned, not bought. I wish I could donate, sadly I don't have Paypal.

[SIZE="4"]I had the same problem and eventually opened a PayPal account in order to make a contribution. That might be difficult in your case since in order to open an account you need a credit card and at your age you might not be able to do that either.

Anyway, welcome to GS. Enjoy your stay here.[/SIZE]
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I got a mastercard, but my nemID is messed up, I use nemID to see how many money I got and such, but is it possible to get paypal just by using a mastercard?

Senpaija Wrote:I got a mastercard, but my nemID is messed up, I use nemID to see how many money I got and such, but is it possible to get paypal just by using a mastercard?

I don't see why not.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

[MENTION=24515]Senpaija[/MENTION], it is grand that you are here and enjoying the site. It is indeed amazing that such a civil group of people is to be found on the internet. Be well.
I bid NO Trump!

It is a brilliant site. I've spent/wasted a lot of time on the internet. This has to be the nicest community I've come across.

Somebody just drilled a glory-hole in a public restroom at Baker County Rest Area on I-1o between Jacksonville and Tallahassee!!

I'll be there on Thurday nights around 11PM.

happy you have found gayspeak - its a great place to find help and advice and a good place to share your problems - you'll get some good advice from guys who have been through it before too so you dont feel alone

yea. gs is indeed a very nice place for community

Notice me Senpai!!! Hehe, it is though. I've had great personal and casual discussions with a number of members on this site.